yo peoples! dershocka is here...

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
guttersnipe.jpg

Dershocka and I go way back. I bought a couple of accounts from him over the years. I got the Pork account (<Used at comicon) from him for 50 pounds of head-off shrimp. <True story. Dershocka was down with NAP before he became butt buddies with Venooker, and former NAP associate Dork Pickle (Jeffery)...Fuck you Dershocka and Jeffrey.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Fuck you Wilson.

In the neck.

Deeply and repeatedly.

I love how with just about everyone you say the same thing "used to be friends"

:bigass:

Hey, there's always Limperium. He seems to like the way your ass tastes. Maybe you could make a new friend here at TK.

LOL

jack

I knew he was fucking lying. He lies about everything.

I love this though "Fuck you Dershocka"

Guess he's only friends if you're "on his side" whatever that means.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Online Statistics

Members online: 5 Guests online: 5 Total visitors: 10
blackoot NAP, CeeJay, Cassie, Dershocka, jack

like i said :bigass: 'shockadodo' has returned.

yo dershocka! I put a temporary hold on that money order until you complete the first part of our deal.

you ain't gone pull the ole harlem shuffle on me. now get to work and earn your wages.

remember, you're replaceable.[/size] :gagh:

jack

stfu.gif

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
200.gif

Dershocka

dershocka
Where's all my promised seafood Chuckfish?

You've promised/falsely gifted me so much seafood over the years I could open my own fish market!

I've considered seeking my culinary compensation in court. I still have the number to Panda's lawyer, after all. You have 37 hours to rectify all this Blackfoot. Time to empty those New Age coffers, and pay me my fish!

jack

Where's all my promised seafood Chuckfish?

You've promised/falsely gifted me so much seafood over the years I could open my own fish market!

I've considered seeking my culinary compensation in court. I still have the number to Panda's lawyer, after all. You have 37 hours to rectify all this Blackfoot. Time to empty those New Age coffers, and pay me my fish!

Hold on a second. Are you suggesting Wilson is.............lying about this?

If you do decide to open one, he'd be a great janitor....just ask his brother about that :bigass:

Last edited:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i can now officially welcome back 'dershoocka'. caught again! today at 12: 17 am

Members Online

Total: 19 (members: 4, guests: 15)
steve samurai jack, Dershocka, jack, SASAUGEMAN

it would be most appropriate of you peoples to welcome him back with open arms.

images

jack

stfu.gif
200.gif

Dershocka

dershocka
Sorry Blackfuut, Your warm welcomes, and lite stalking won't stop the impending seafood related litigation! I have the finest fish lawyers looking into all your broken promises.. Shrimp fraud is a serious offense.

jack

I knew there was something fishy about this thread :bigass:

steve samurai jack

Sorry Blackfuut, Your warm welcomes, and lite stalking won't stop the impending seafood related litigation! I have the finest fish lawyers looking into all your broken promises.. Shrimp fraud is a serious offense.

Which BLACKFOOT are you referring to?

logoflag.gif
images

OR

blackfoot NAP
images

KING OF BLING

jack

Since you're all the same toon who the fuck cares?

stfu.gif

jack

Hook, Line and Sinker!

jack

jack

mc-gregor-pay-up.gif