YOU are UGLY!! Sorry, but it had to be said

Yes, Velma, YOU are UGLY!! Most people would rather sleep with Scooby than YOU!!

I said it had to be said & now it has been said.
howtodrawvelmafromscoob.jpg

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Not the Velma in the live action movie. She was hot.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Not the Velma in the live action movie. She was hot.
Live action Velma was also nurse/MILF Sam on ER, and the slutty waitress who likes footrubs from closeted cowboys in Brokeback Mountain.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But she's also lezbionic.

Velma is NOT hot! Velma may be a cartoon character but she must sense she looks different from the other cartoon females...freakish even! Velma is not stupid, she drives around in the mystery van solving spooky crimes for fucks sake!!

Let us compare...
archiebettyveronica2.png

Velma must really hate Daphne for being so pretty & flirting with Fred right in front of her all the time. I'm pretty sure Fred would go gay with Shaggy before touching Velma! It's not really Velma's fault for being drawn the way she is. It just goes to show you that life is not fair, even in the cartoon world sometimes.

^^^I am referring to the Velma depicted in the 1969-1986 Scooby Doo series. Yes, the slovenly, ugly, fat ass geek with the glasses. THAT VELMA!

Yub

Anachrophobic
You're wrong and afraid to admit it. I'd choose Velma over Daphne every time. Seriously HAWT.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
No, she's not hot. I actually agree with Henoch.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Evenly homely girls have functioning boobies and hoohoos.

SHOULD MEN REALLY BE SO PICKY?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Velma does seem to have ample in the boobage area, yes.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Velma's not hot and I'm surprised at Yub finding redhead Daphne less attractive than that bowlcut bookworm. Velma looks like Elton John in a snuggie.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I love my Elton John sunglasses.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I bet Fred got fat by the time he was 30.

Freddie Prinze Jr... *facepalm*

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
DONNY CRANE