Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You BOYS from the Land DownUnder......

FederalAgent007

You better hope you aren't involved in this criminal charge that was brought against me. This is SERIOUS.........I am SERIOUS. I will not allow some little vendetta on the internet to come over in to real life the way this has.

BanPC.........I saved your sorry ass and you don't even know how I saved your sorry ass. I stayed up all night with your "crying" girlfriend one night. She was going to call you at home...........I axed if if that was such a good idea because I already suspected you were lying like the dog you are. I finally let her talk me into it, I heard your answering machine, I hung up. That could have been passed off as a wrong number. I told her what the answering machine said BanPC and Tr_c_!! You think I should have let her call your wife????? no, I talked her out of it.

You piece of fucking shit.............I saved your Goddamn sorry ass. You carry on with a 21 yr old kid..............you were in way over your head. This girl was not stable.

Your outcome in that case could have been far worse..........trust me on this one. You should NEVER carry this internet crap into real life the way Eric and Brian have. That was the biggest mistake those two boys have EVER made in their lives. One of them is going to prison..............make no mistake about it.

I ask all of you............do you think all of this is worth what has happened??

NOT ONLY THAT..........AFTER I CALLED YOUR SORRY ASS OUT ON YOUR BOARD, THAT PSYCHO BITCH WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!! THE JOINED THE RANKS OF STALKERS AND KEPT MESSENGING ME ABOUT THIS WHOLE MESS OF YOURS..........THEN SHE TRIED TO BLAME IT ON ME FOR BURSTING HER BUBBLE AND TELLING HER YOU WERE MARRIED.......LEAVE IT ALONE. SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU..........THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO MARRY HER. I GOT STUCK WITH HER FOR WEEKS BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T RETURN HER EMAILS..........I FELT SORRY FOR HER BECAUSE I KNEW SHE WAS NOT STABLE. I TRIED TO TALK HER DOWN..........SHE WAS A YOUNG MOTHER WITH TWO YOUNG CHILDREN.

Fuck.........you people on the internet are out of your damn minds.

Now that..........was some crazy fucked up shit. Almost as crazy as what happened here.

I must be out of my mind for ever getting on message boards.