Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You can buy anything on ebay, apparently:

TheArtist

cookie?
ebayad.jpg

ebayad2.jpg

ebayad3.jpg

No, shipping was another $2.50 for the Corvette and $3.95 for the Barracuda. The Cuda cost me a bit more, $103.48. I think I got great deals on those. Normally a Purple Barracuda in Near mint condition can fetch over $200 and a rare Magenta (Yes thats Magenta not Red) Corvette in near mint can easily go over $250. I bid on both of those with about 1 hour left and put my max at $125 and no one bid after me. I'm shocked I got both, usually people go nuts in the last minutes on vintage hot wheels in good shape like those. I guess lots of people are taking vacation. I recieved the Corvette in saturdays mail and the only downside to the car is the base is somewhat dull but other than that the car is beautiful. The Magenta color is awesome, that picture does not do the car justice at all.

I agree. Some of the 60's era Matchbox cars can go as far as $500 in mint condition.

I have close to 70 cars myself that I've collected over the years, but for me the most I ever paid was $17.00 for a 67 Chevy Camaro ;)