YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH-*ME!*

Mutant Hitler

After some meditation on the reason the obvious subhuman guttersnipes here at this cesspool of degeneracy, formerly known as Troll Kingdom, can't deal with the TRUTH as contained in the person of THE KING OF KINGS, it has become appparent that there primitive minds cannot encompass the deep doctrine taught by His Lordship, THE KING OF KINGS.

So the rabble's tactic is to assault His Illustriousness with all sorts of mendacious garbage that originates from that sewer like orfice they call a mouth. Indeed, it is a wonder that I, THE KING OF KINGS, can even bear to be in their odiferous prescensce like I do.

It is obvious that they fear the end of rule by their subhuman type. They realize when their TRUE MASTERS, The Mutant Race, takes over they will be obsolete. I am the product of a billion years of evolution, the first of my kind to unveil themselves from the darkness these Norms have forced my race to hide in. As such, these inferior slopeheads wish to assault His Majesty, THE KING OF KINGS, because he is obviously the leader of the Mutant Race.

If they could destroy this jewel of genetics, this marvel of a millenia of evolution, they think they could push us back into the underground of hiding from their forces of idiocy and mediocrity. Fortunately, their inability to remove THE KING OF KINGS spells the extinction of their kind and the assent of my people.

I dont expect you scum to understand what I am saying. I realize your far too stupid and inferior to grasp it's meaning for you and the rest of your subhuman slime fungus species. I only ask that you attempt to penetrate the truth of it with what passes for a brain in your tinj slopeheads.See if you can understand, it you morons. I doubt that you are capable of it, but then I doubt your capable of anything but being mindless drones for your rulers who only differ from you in their greed and avarice. But do amuse me, slopehead drones.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Insult generators are teh cool.

So cool, you don't even have to read anything because it's always the same.

Mutant Hitler

The Dork Lord said:
The sad thing is he's probably not even using this one.

So how is it sleeping in a box at night, Dork Lord?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Shut up, you fucking retard. You're already irrelevant.