You gonna get another jab?

The Question

Eternal
n5OajPY.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
So, this is one of those things that just doesn't make sense. For Biden to say Let's Go Brandon is not an insult to anyone. When Trump Psychos say it, it just means they have headlice or intestinal worms, or both.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
So, The Question, are you truly an anti-vaxxer Trumpian QAnon kind of person, or is that all BS for your TK toon?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Ok - you've stopped being slightly amusing as it is obvious you are mentally challenged and I was raised not to mess with the mentally challenged. They have it so hard already they can't figure out how to switch off the Trump Propaganda Channel.

The Question

Eternal
You know, woman, there's a word for a condition in which one willfully ignores information. That word is: Ignorance. It's been explained to you, more than once, that I have no particular fondness for Trump, the man. What I appreciated was the anti-establishment message which electing him delivered.

The only way I could make that message any plainer would involve crayons, but I'm convinced you'd either try to color your hair with them, or eat them.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You know, woman, there's a word for a condition in which one willfully ignores information. That word is: Ignorance. It's been explained to you, more than once, that I have no particular fondness for Trump, the man. What I appreciated was the anti-establishment message which electing him delivered.

The only way I could make that message any plainer would involve crayons, but I'm convinced you'd either try to color your hair with them, or eat them.
Which anti-establishment message he delivered are you so fond of? The one where he says women have to let him sexually assault them because of his celebrity? Or is it the one where he doesn't pay taxes because he is smart - implying that those people who do pay taxes are not? Or is it the one where he labels prisoners of wars losers and worthy of his scorn? Please, elucidate.

The Question

Eternal
Which anti-establishment message he delivered are you so fond of?
Your crying and bitching about him tells me you perfectly well know the answer to this question.
The one where he says women have to let him sexually assault them because of his celebrity?
"Have to let him"? If you think that's what he said, you have no idea what he said.
Or is it the one where he doesn't pay taxes because he is smart - implying that those people who do pay taxes are not?
Even assuming, along with you, that he actually said any such thing, he's not wrong.
Or is it the one where he labels prisoners of wars losers and worthy of his scorn?
That's been debunked, and I'm not re-debunking it when it's obvious that you'll ignore facts in order to keep that talking point.
Please, elucidate.
What for? You're committed to ignoring any fact that contradicts the narrative you've subscribed to. What is there to gain by attempting to educate you? Moreover, what's in it for me even if I succeed in deprogramming you? What value do you offer to humanity that makes salvaging you worth the effort? As far as I'm concerned, you can remain deluded, and it's no loss to anybody.

The Question

Eternal
People lie for the sake of greed. To gain or keep money and power that the truth would not bring them.

So follow the money.

271008871_283507557156897_7280155408514272426_n.jpg

USUC

Trollzilla
I'd just love to know what 45 did that was dictatorial. Did he, ohhhhh, just spitballin' for an example here... try to use coercion to force Americans to undergo a medical procedure?
He tried his hardest to over throw an election and transition of power. What could possibly be more dictatorial (hint: not fucking masks or vaccines dummy).

USUC

Trollzilla
People lie for the sake of greed. To gain or keep money and power that the truth would not bring them.

So follow the money.

271008871_283507557156897_7280155408514272426_n.jpg
Yeah it could be that or you could just be a vaccine pussy which I’ve stated all along. You’re fucking scared of the vaccine! At least admit that’s what it boils down to.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I am out of practice. I used to get the adversarial posts coming in blocks of three, one right after another, with each post getting wordier.

The Question

Eternal

Oh, no! He didn't get stolen from! Oh, teh noes!

You think being a sucker, being a mark, or a victim of thievery, is a virtue, do ya? You think getting robbed by a mafia that legitimizes its own thieving is genius?

Felonia McPantsSuit: "He doesn't pay his fair share!"

How much of HIS fucking money did YOU fucking earn, bitch? Huh? How much of HIS work did YOU do, that entitles you to that money?

Fucking NONE OF IT. You DID nothing, you fucking GET nothing!

What does our government do for YOU right now, Eloisel? How much of YOUR money do THEY earn? How much fucking sweat do THEY contribute to YOUR work week? Huh?

NONE. They deserve NONE OF IT.

They are FUCKING THIEVES crying over this guy because they couldn't STEAL as much from him as they wanted to, and YOU'RE DEFENDING THIEVES.

Knock it off. Get some self respect. Jesus fucking Christ.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Seriously, you're fucking pathetic. A rat bleating a defense of the lab techs who have you running the maze. What the fuck is wrong with you. Stupid. You're fucking stupid and pathetic. Develop a sense of agency, for god's sake. Be a fucking person.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
One more, and longer please.