You gonna get another jab?

USUC

Trollzilla
Seriously, you're fucking pathetic. A rat bleating a defense of the lab techs who have you running the maze. What the fuck is wrong with you. Stupid. You're fucking stupid and pathetic. Develop a sense of agency, for god's sake. Be a fucking person.
Trump got vaccinated and boosted and he’s recently been talking up vaccines. Do you not smell your own rank hypocrisy?

The Question

Eternal
One more, and longer please.
In other words, you're not approaching this from anything even resembling good faith. You're just a brainless mouthpiece barfing up talking points and ignoring anything offered by way of rebuttal.

Well, to paraphrase Orson Welles:

"I spent… twenty times more for you people than any other deprogramming I’ve ever done. You are such pests! Now, what is it you want? In your depths of your ignorance, what is it you want? Whatever it is you want, I can’t deliver it because you're just too indoctrinated and intrinsically retarded to get it."

The Question

Eternal
Yes, by the way, I did see that USUC posted in this thread, too. Well, I have her muted because, frankly speaking, one witless bitch acting as an unpaid shill for the Pharmaceutical industry is one too many, and I'd rather not listen to more than one of you airheaded egg farms gagging on Pfizer's corporate cock. As far as I'm concerned, you both would do well to follow my three step plan for women:

1. Sit the fuck down.
2. Shut the fuck up.
3. Rinse and repeat steps 1 and 2.

Oerdin

I have had three jabs and I am pretty suremy family all caught omicron over Xmas. It was like a mild case of the flu, not to bad at all.

The Question

Eternal
I've had no jabs. Caught Omicron this past weekend. Beat it in 24 hours. Because I have an immune system.

USUC

Trollzilla
Yes, by the way, I did see that USUC posted in this thread, too. Well, I have her muted because….
Hahaha! Nice way to start the New Year. You have me muted because I won, muppet.
Like you, cupcakeers in South Africa seem to be largely surviving omicron too. It’s a milder version of Covid retard. Do you ever read a newspaper?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
In other words, you're not approaching this from anything even resembling good faith. You're just a brainless mouthpiece barfing up talking points and ignoring anything offered by way of rebuttal.

Well, to paraphrase Orson Welles:

"I spent… twenty times more for you people than any other deprogramming I’ve ever done. You are such pests! Now, what is it you want? In your depths of your ignorance, what is it you want? Whatever it is you want, I can’t deliver it because you're just too indoctrinated and intrinsically retarded to get it."
Many members of my family and a few friends died from Covid-19 during these last two years. The majority of them died at the outset of the pandemic, before it was acknowledged as a fast spreading fatal virus and before a vaccination was available. A few who died were quite elderly with severe underlying conditions. Then there are those who died from Covid in 2021 - young, otherwise healthy, but rabid Trumper QAnon-Crazy anti-vaxxer anti-masker nutters. I know only one person who I am certain was not vaccinated when he got Covid, and although he did get very sick, he survived. The only people I know who I am certain were vaccinated when they got Covid, had mild symptoms and survived.

I am also of that age group that was vaccinated as a child against polio. Thanks to that program, the US has been polio free for more than thirty years. You may not know anyone who suffered because of polio, but I did. I had a cousin and went to school with and later worked with people who had polio before the vaccine was available.

So, I am approaching from the side that knew and cared about people who died from Covid, even the assholes, and from the side that has seen science bring about lasting relief from terrible diseases.

What side are you approaching this subject? Or are you just throwing out straws and declaring them rebuttal?

The Question

Eternal
I am also of that age group that was vaccinated as a child against polio. Thanks to that program, the US has been polio free for more than thirty years. You may not know anyone who suffered because of polio, but I did. I had a cousin and went to school with and later worked with people who had polio before the vaccine was available.
Any of 'em get polio after they got the polio vaccine?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Any of 'em get polio after they got the polio vaccine?
None of the people who had polio who I knew personally did not contract polio after they received the vaccine. I've read that there were breakthrough cases of polio after the majority was vaccinated but I don't know any of those people.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
130722073_10224533323544153_7129555785645914056_n.jpg

USUC

Trollzilla
None of the people who had polio who I knew personally did not contract polio after they received the vaccine. I've read that there were breakthrough cases of polio after the majority was vaccinated but I don't know any of those
None of the people who had polio who I knew personally did not contract polio after they received the vaccine. I've read that there were breakthrough cases of polio after the majority was vaccinated but I don't know any of those people.
Clearly Question never took a statistics class in his life.

jack

Sorry, Malone did NOT "invent" mRNA and is completely misinformed about his own "invention".

Imagine that?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
So, tried to listen to that propaganda but it started out using Bobby Kennedy as some sort of authority for what this guy in the video is saying. Would that be the dead Bobby Kennedy or conspiracy theorist nut case Bobby Kennedy Jr.?

The Question

Eternal
Sorry, Malone did NOT "invent" mRNA...
Sounds to me like a case of "sour grapes." He was, in fact, instrumental in the pioneering research that resulted in mRNA. But now that he's not going along with the
iu

...he's "not of the body" and must be ignored at all costs. And the cost has been pretty damned high already.

and is completely misinformed about his own "invention".
Sorry, you said something about "following the science" a few dozen times?
Imagine that?
You're doing enough imagining for both of us. Sucker.
:bigass:

jack

Again, mRNA was developed in 1961. This guy is a crackpot, had NOTHING to do with it other than his fake claims and you're ridiculous for listening to him. He's a KNOWN misinformationist.

Shame on you.

Today's mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 – currently the world’s best hope to end the pandemic – got their start at Penn Medicine. Two Penn researchers, Katalin Karikó, PhD, and Drew Weissman, MD, PhD, invented messenger RNA (mRNA) technology that serves as the foundation of the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines.

Drs. Karikó and Weissman's mRNA discovery opened the floodgates for additional mRNA vaccines with potential to eradicate countless other diseases, even cancer.

They have received the world’s most prestigious prizes for their discovery science efforts, including the Lasker-DeBakey Clinical Medical Research Award, the Breakthrough Prize and the Albany Medical Center Prize in Medicine and Biomedical Research.

Last edited:

USUC

Trollzilla

OMG. I actually watched most of that video which proclaims some “mass psychosis” is occurring over Covid. If you substituted “Trump” and conspiracy theories instead of Covid it would make much more sense (particularly since the video refers to Hitler and Germany under the Nazi regime). That’s what Trump was/is looking for…lie to people about the seriousness of Covid, blame Asian people for it and create mass psychosis with his rigged election bullshit. Vaccinated people aren’t the crazy ones.

The Question

Eternal

PubMed are not "Misinformationists." Neither is Malone. Note that I'm citing sources, because I'll note that you're not. That's how actually following the science works. Even when the science isn't going where those trying to steer the herd want it to.