You gonna get another jab?

The Question

Eternal
Yep, once again you misinterperet real data. Rely on fucking idiots as mentors, people who deal in misinformation because they have some axe to grind and come up short.
Who are you talking about? Scientific American? The Rockefeller University immunologist who conducted the study you don't like? You can dispute their claims on the basis of... apparently nothing other than your own anecdotes and the fact that you don't like the idea of actual science contradicting the prevailing narrative, but your personal dislikes are hardly persuasive.

"LIARS!"
"You say that, but you have no empirical basis for calling them liars; you can't even supply a motive for them to lie."
"But they're LIARS!"

The only people who would be persuaded by that are people who have already been persuaded by a year and a half of social conditioning.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL how convenient. You reject the sources that inform and embrace those that misinform but fit your narrative.

Cherry pick much? ;)

The Question

Eternal
That doesn't answer either of the questions I put to you in my last post.

You claim I "misinterpreted real data" that, frankly, isn't subject to interpretation. The study cited in Scientific American is unambiguous. There's no room to "interpret" it. Natural immunity is adaptive. Acquired immunity is targeted, and therefore non-adaptive. That's why they want you to keep getting boosters.

Your natural immune system would adapt; vaccines don't.

The Question

Eternal
271435782_10159347016287508_5062736422179413307_n.jpg

USUC

Trollzilla
That doesn't answer either of the questions I put to you in my last post.

You claim I "misinterpreted real data" that, frankly, isn't subject to interpretation. The study cited in Scientific American is unambiguous. There's no room to "interpret" it. Natural immunity is adaptive. Acquired immunity is targeted, and therefore non-adaptive. That's why they want you to keep getting boosters.

Your natural immune system would adapt; vaccines don't.
Ha. Just supposing natural immunity is somehow “better”, given that over 800,000 people in the US have lost their lives to Covid, are you actually suggesting that folks (the elderly, immunocompromised and all the rest of us) just snort some Covid or take chances in hopes they we don’t die and instead build our immunity vs getting vaccinated?
WTF is wrong with you?

jack

271602059_10158355996522478_1643689753051093731_n.jpg

Oerdin

No, I listened to a great deal of your preferred authority's message. I found it disturbing that he recognized mass hypnosis but misdirected the application of that concept regarding the response to Covid-19. Trump and his Republican supporters have mesmerized their violent base with the belief that Trump is their savior from whatever they feel is keeping them from having all that they want and they are willing to throw every dime of their wealth at his feet and even murder for him. Much like Hitler blamed all of the problems in Germany on the Jews, Trump and his Republican aiders and abbettors blame all the problems in the US on immigrants and people who do not kowtow to Trump. Much of the issue of the response to Covid-19 is due to Trump making Covid-19 a personal political issue declaring it a hoax just to make him look bad. Imagine the ego mania required to believe that the whole world is engaging in a plot to die just to make one pamper-wearing dictator wanna-be look bad. I agree there is some mass hypnosis going on and the hypnotized continue to throw out straw. Deprogram yourself dude.

You need a hell of a lot of deprogramming yourself. Pot meet kettle.

Oerdin

Ha. Just supposing natural immunity is somehow “better”, given that over 800,000 people in the US have lost their lives to Covid, are you actually suggesting that folks (the elderly, immunocompromised and all the rest of us) just snort some Covid or take chances in hopes they we don’t die and instead build our immunity vs getting vaccinated?
WTF is wrong with you?

Hospitalization and death rates with omicron are exceptionally low. Ideally those at high risk would be protected while the rest of the general population just goes about life as general. Due to the high R factor must people will quickly catch omicron and have nothing worse than mild flu like symptoms (that is what my family an I experienced though we are all fully vaxxed). Natural immunity means you have antibodies to 28 different proteins while the vaccines only result in antibodies to a single protein (the spike protein). Which do you think offers broader protection against future variants?

Also, the CDC has admitted it has no documented evidence of a single case of someone with natural immunity recatching the virus or spreading the virus. This is a good public health strategy.

jack

Hospitalization and death rates with omicron are exceptionally low. Ideally those at high risk would be protected while the rest of the general population just goes about life as general. Due to the high R factor must people will quickly catch omicron and have nothing worse than mild flu like symptoms (that is what my family an I experienced though we are all fully vaxxed). Natural immunity means you have antibodies to 28 different proteins while the vaccines only result in antibodies to a single protein (the spike protein). Which do you think offers broader protection against future variants?

Also, the CDC has admitted it has no documented evidence of a single case of someone with natural immunity recatching the virus or spreading the virus. This is a good public health strategy.
You're right. The only ones being hospitalized and dying from omicron are the unvaccinated. The rest of your post is complete misinformation. IS NOT THE SCIENCE AT ALL. You're also quoting the CDC out of context inaccurately.

from the CDC: studies show that natural immunity to the coronavirus weakens (wanes) over time, and does so faster than immunity provided by COVID-19 vaccination.

also from the CDC:
  • A study published in August 2021 indicates that if you had COVID-19 before and are not vaccinated, your risk of getting re-infected is more than two times higher than for those who got vaccinated after having COVID-19.
  • Another study published on Nov. 5, 2021, by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) looked at adults hospitalized for COVID-like sickness between January and September 2021. This study found that the chances of these adults testing positive for COVID-19 were 5.49 times higher in unvaccinated people who had COVID-19 in the past than they were for those who had been vaccinated for COVID and had not had an infection before.
  • A study from the CDC in September 2021 showed that roughly one-third of those with COVID-19 cases in the study had no apparent natural immunity. That's 1 in 3 people who get no natural immunity if you lack math skills.
  1. Getting COVID-19 is very risky and can result in long-term disease, lasting organ damage, hospitalization or even death.
  2. Even if your own infection is mild, you can spread it to others who may have severe illness and death.
  3. The authorized and approved vaccines are safe and highly effective against severe illness or death due to COVID.
  4. Risks of COVID-19 vaccine side effects are extremely low.
For the reasons above, the CDC recommends and Johns Hopkins Medicine agrees that all eligible people get vaccinated with any of the three FDA-approved or authorized COVID-19 vaccines, including those who have already had COVID-19.

Thats why the unvaxed get sick and die and the rest of us get mildly ill if at all.

/End of.

Last edited:

jack

You need a hell of a lot of deprogramming yourself. Pot meet kettle.
Sounds like you do too, since you read the same science as I do, yet don't seem to comprehend it the same way. Almost as if you were indoctrinated or programmed to only understand what fits your narrative..

jack

136941350_10157412495910989_8902167048717494288_n.jpg

Oerdin

Jack, you seem very poorly informed.

95% of post infected people had immune memory. 95%. Yes, natural immunity does decrease over time but shows to decrease at a far less rate than the vaccine immunity does plus it is much wider in its protections. The rest of your post is just nonsequitor where you try to change the subject.

It remains true that the best public policy is to protect the high risk and just open everything up so everyone can get omicron. If you haven't been vaccinated then, oh, well, you had a chance and now you take your chances. Just about everything the Democrats are doing is wrong and anti-science. The CDC cannot show documented evidence of asymptomatic spread of covid, they admitted this, yet are now demanding testing of asymptomatic people multiple times a week causing a shortage of covid tests. That is not following the science.

Lastly, Jack, please read and respond to what people actually wrote, not what you wrongly imagine they might of written, or what you wish they had written, or other things they never wrote. Doing so would help promote actual dialog instead of the wasting everyone's time.

jack

erm 200 people in this study and there's a reason it's not peer reviewed.

Look I'm responding directly to what TQ has been posting. Misinformation is the problem. This new study is meaningless unless and until a gold standard randomized study duplicates these findings.

Then, and only then will I agree with you. Natural immunity to this virus is bullshit. You get omicron you aren't immune to delta or any future variant.

Since we're discussing the science and all.

And my friend, those aren't "non sequiturs trying to change the subject" thats direct CDC current guidance about "natural immunity"

Your post also tries to change the subject when you bring your view of democrats and their policies into it as a reason why.

jack

271706437_10226667307178609_2048081938497057992_n.jpg

jack

271606752_458038235695485_2981792310927779474_n.jpg

The Question

Eternal
Look, there's no point trying to reason with these folks on this topic. They're brainwashed, plain and simple.

How do you know they're brainwashed? Tell them that COVID is a prototype bioweapon, they'll call you a "conspiracy theorist" -- but then point out that they're behaving as if COVID is a prototype bioweapon and watch them lock up like a computer that just got the Kirk Treatment.

The only response to their hysterical demands for compliance, at this point is:

ZyQsDmi.jpg

IOW: Our bad for taking you clowns seriously enough to try to reason with you. :)

Oerdin

On the outside chance that Jack can be reached plus if some other posters can be reached here is a very centrist, reasonable, and fact based doctor speaking about recent findings along with their implications. You likely will learn something if you bother to watch.

jack

Nothing like ZDoggMD to give you the real "facts". I guess I'll pass.

Our bad for taking you clowns seriously enough to try to reason with you. :)

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Nothing like ZDoggMD to give you the real "facts". I guess I'll pass.

Our bad for taking you clowns seriously enough to try to reason with you. :)
I don't think you even passingly understand the profound irony of your post. Ignoring information, then pretending that you've been engaged in reason.