You gonna get another jab?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I don't think you even passingly understand the profound irony of your post. Ignoring information, then pretending that you've been engaged in reason.

I don't think you even passingly understand the profound irony of your post. Ignoring information, then pretending that you've been engaged in reason.

The Question

Eternal
See? That's what taking the jab will do to you. Guy's been reduced to CeeJayness.

jack

Insults are what people use when they know they've lost the argument :)

jack

Meanwhile:

The Question

Eternal
Insults are what people use when they know they've lost the argument :)
Or when they've won the argument against someone who really, really needs to be insulted. Or whenever they happen to feel like it.

That'll be just about enough of that toddler-logic out of you.

jack

I dont get this "compelled and coerced" rhetoric to be honest. Maybe it's just the state I live in, but you do what you like around here. There's no mandates or otherwise. If you don't vax then you wear a mask indoors in public spaces. Don't know how that's anything other than public safety/courtesy. I know Joe's an idiot and a bully, but he has no real power to compel any of us to do anything.

eloisel

Forever Empress E

And my friend, those aren't "non sequiturs trying to change the subject" thats direct CDC current guidance about "natural immunity"

I so very much like it when the term non sequitur is spelled and used correctly in a sentence.

USUC

Trollzilla
Provided this one goes through proper clinical trials, and provided people aren't compelled or coerced into taking it, that's fantastic.
I originally wanted to get the J&J vaccine simply because it was based on “old technology” (and I liked what was originally described as one and done). It didn’t turn out to be as effective as the mRNA vaccines (and it had its own risks) but I don’t fault anyone who chooses or chose to go with that vaccine. I understand being choosy about a vaccine but not so much dismissing them all.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I originally wanted to get the J&J vaccine simply because it was based on “old technology” (and I liked what was originally described as one and done). It didn’t turn out to be as effective as the mRNA vaccines (and it had its own risks) but I don’t fault anyone who chooses or chose to go with that vaccine. I understand being choosy about a vaccine but not so much dismissing them all.
I didn't really choose the J&J vaccine. I chose not to reschedule my appointment when they called me about 45 minutes before my appointment and said they were supposed to get the Pfizer vaccine but were given the J&J instead.

The Question

Eternal
7dcef04aa2a46b79.png

jack

If you eat at Little Ceasars you deserve whatever happens to you as a result.

jack

More unknown chemicals in one of those pizza's than in the jab ;)

The Question

Eternal
Stop sucking his cock alteady. And lay off the Joe Rogan drugfix while you're at it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/me...ologists-say-there-s-no-such-thing/ar-AASA1Jj
Psychologists say there's no such thing as the mechanism that leads to lynch mobs. People susceptible to falling into mob mentality agree.

Put down the torch and pitchfork and we'll talk about it.

Meanwhile, better grow a third arm for a new set of needle tracks, 'cause here comes the next pandemic: