You gonna get another jab?

The Question

Eternal
0e67dd2a3df9a158.jpeg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Amnesty for whom?

Meanwhile I got the bivalent Moderna and the quadravalent flu shot last wednesday finally.

No real side effects, but a weird disconnect to being present in my body. I guess my DNA has finally been altered LOL

The Question

Eternal
Amnesty for whom?

Presumably for the authoritarian cunts who shot the economy, among other aspects of everyone else's lives, straight down the shitter using the Kung Flu as their excuse to do it, and for the hordes of simpering bootlickers who happily and eagerly played cheerleader for that campaign.

Oh, and also:

e2c5ab9bc192642b.png

Suckers! :bigass:

On the upside, by the time all the vaxxed womens' titties start turning into Deadpool's face, all the vaxxed men won't remember that that isn't normal...
Ryan Reynolds Smile GIF

jack

It's weird that Pfizer (and Moderna) "used" to be the enemy. Now they ain't.

How did that happen?

jack

Presently, more vaccinated people are dying of covid in the US than unvaccinated: https://www.thehealthsite.com/news/...-deaths-among-fully-vaccinated-people-927602/

Does simple math elude you? No one was vaccinated in the beginning of the pandemic iirc. Now there are MANY more people vaxxed than unvaxxed. So of course more vaxxed people will be getting the virus. If it's your first time however, I sure would rather be vaxxed than unvaxxed especially with BA5 and 7 running loose.

I recall being told that the vax did NOT guarantee you "would not get Covid" but did add a layer of protection against the virus.

Anyone that believes that getting the vax would prevent covid doesn't understand how vaccines work, I guess.

jack

If you have a seizure reaction I sure as hell would never let them near me with it again. I listen to doctors when they make sense. I ultimately make all my own medical decisions in the end. I do not "do what I'm told".

The Question

Eternal
So of course more vaxxed people will be getting the virus.
Okay, so, since you apparently missed this...

VAXXED PEOPLE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO CATCH THIS SHIT. THAT'S THE WHOLE FUCKING PURPOSE OF GETTING VAXXED.

THAT'S HOW VACCINES ARE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING WORK.

YOU GET THE POLIO VACCINE SO YOU DON'T FUCKING GET FUCKING POLIO.

IF YOU GET THE KUNG FLU VAX, YOU'RE NOT FUCKING SUPPOSED TO GET THE FUCKING YELLOW PLAGUE.

Otherwise, it's NOT A FUCKING VACCINE AT ALL.

Right? I mean, ho-lee-fuck-knuckles-bile-green-road-apples-shit, how the fuck has such a basic fucking concept fallen out of your head?

You get vaccinated so that you do NOT get the disease you're getting vaccinated against. That's -- seriously, how is this a revolutionary or novel thought -- you get a vaccine so that you DO NOT get the disease.

If you get the disease anyway, then the vaccine is FUCKING FUGAZI, numbnuts!

Last edited:

jack

Okay, so, since you apparently missed this...

VAXXED PEOPLE ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO CATCH THIS SHIT. THAT'S THE WHOLE FUCKING PURPOSE OF GETTING VAXXED.

THAT'S HOW VACCINES ARE SUPPOSED TO FUCKING WORK.

YOU GET THE POLIO VACCINE SO YOU DON'T FUCKING GET FUCKING POLIO.

IF YOU GET THE KUNG FLU VAX, YOU'RE NOT FUCKING SUPPOSED TO GET THE FUCKING YELLOW PLAGUE.

Otherwise, it's NOT A FUCKING VACCINE AT ALL.

Nah, that's never how it was presented. We were in an emergency situation and we did the best we could with the most corrupted government colluding with Big Pharma in the process. We were never told it was a cure for anything. we were also advised to do everything else to mitigate the spread, remember? They did everything but say we were being experimented on (which we were). I knew personally it wasn't perfect but I understand mRna, or at least I think I do, but I still practice masking indoors and avoid crowded parties and concerts, etc. I know what it was "supposed" to do, but I was always aware that it was simply an extra layer of protection. especially at my age and with my health issues. Does the flu shot cure the flu? of course not. Same thing.

jack

I agree with you that it never should have been sold to the public as a "vaccine" It really is anything but that.

The Question

Eternal
And yet, I still recall those who refused to buy it as a vaccine being scorned and smeared as "anti-science" and "conspiracy theorists."

There are some fucking massive, groveling apologies owed. And the people who are owed them are never going to get them.

jack

And yet, I still recall those who refused to buy it as a vaccine being scorned and smeared as "anti-science" and "conspiracy theorists."

There are some fucking massive, groveling apologies owed. And the people who are owed them are never going to get them.
I totally agree. The population was led around like sheep, but it was horrible in the beginning, remember?

I've never experienced anything like lockdown before outside of a movie, and you'll notice that's probably never going to happen again. It fucked everything up. Our economy. Many businesses failed.

The grift and corruption around PPP. All the hysteria and bullshit.

We're owed a lot more than an apology.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Well, I'll give Jack credit that he's smarter than Bailey from WF. He was able to see the "more people are vaccinated now" argument. The best he could come up with was "it's tragic that people believe the anti-vaxxers and don't get their booster shots." I told him that was a terrible argument and that I could think of at least 2 more convincing ones (the other one is a "preselection" argument--people that get the vaccine are more likely to have health risks that make the disease more deadly. People that don't get the vaccine are more likely to not be in the risk groups. So (it could be argued) that the vaccinated are a group more likely to die from covid whether they'd gotten the vaccine or not. But all that is beside the point that forcing people to get a relatively untested vaccine of questionable worth is a terrible idea.

jack

I agree that forcing people via unenforceable mandates was a bad idea. If you want the vaccine, or the booster it's still available, at no cost.

For the record, during the hysteria period of the lockdown I was quite militant about contact with anyone, and critical of anyone that resisted the idea of voluntary vaccination.

If I went after any of you here over it, I certainly apologize. You were always free to decide what you wished and to believe what you wanted.

Did I mention I've developed a sentient talking third nipple after my recent booster?

The Question

Eternal
Did I mention I've developed a sentient talking third nipple after my recent booster?
I thought that only happened to people who put catsup on hot dogs.

jack

Yes, unfortuntely respiratory syncytial virus has become a thing. Thats where many of the "excess deaths" have accumulated. That was from NOT being vaccinated. (You'll recall that shots for kids 12 and under werent "allowed" uintil the 2nd week of november 2021. Kids didn't really start getting the jab til this year.

Since then, excess deaths among kids have dropped dramatically.

Read the article you quoted. I did.

The argument was never "the jab prevents covid". The argument still is "the jab adds an extra layer of protection" in the immunocompromised and the elderly.

It's still always been a choice, unless you worked with the public or had a job that would put you at risk of contracting the virus during the height of the pandemic once the shots became available.

Remember, the whole first year there was no vaccine and deaths were the highest they've been in any year.

Now, not so much.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
But at least they didn't die of COVID, amirite?