You gonna get another jab?

The Question

Eternal
If you swab from a raccoon dog, you'll get raccoon dog DNA. If you swab from a bat, you'll get bat DNA. I suppose that might be surprising to some.

That doesn't mean that the raccoon dog was the origin of the virus. All it means is that they swabbed a dog which had the virus and, shockingly, was a dog. It also doesn't establish from which animal the dog contracted the virus, nor does it establish that other animal's origin point. Also, point of order, bats are mammals. So to say, "Well, this is the mammal it came from!" either shows a lack of education (on the part of the authorities, I'm not saying you made that particular claim) or disingenuousness.

Nothing in the article concretely shuts down the virology lab... as being the origin of a virus. Which virology labs tend to have a surplus of, which is kinda obvious. Yes, obviously the outbreak among humans started in the wet markets. But there's no concrete evidence that the wet markets were the virus's origin. If they were, there'd have been simultaneous outbreaks in wet markets other than the ones in Wuhan. Where the virology lab is.

Last edited:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
By the way, the lab was over 20 miles from the market with a large river in between.

Then there's that.

_128831982_wuhan_lab_locator-2x-nc.png.webp

jack

If you swab from a raccoon dog, you'll get raccoon dog DNA. If you swab from a bat, you'll get bat DNA. I suppose that might be surprising to some.

That doesn't mean that the raccoon dog was the origin of the virus. All it means is that they swabbed a dog which had the virus and, shockingly, was a dog.

Not to me. The genetic code of the virus (these were infected animals) was identical to the genetic code of the virus in humans.

The gain of reasearch going on in the lab was quite different. Mixing those metaphors to suit the narrative seems to be the problem.

The Question

Eternal
By the way, the lab was over 20 miles from the market with a large river in between.
Gosh, that shuts that theory down then.

I mean, unless...

Unless the Chinese have discovered trucks. And bridges.

jack

So lets see. They carry the live virus in a truck, drive 40 miles to a live market, infect some animals with it, the people who get sick suddenly leave the country and go on to infect the world.

The folks carrying the virus don't get sick, in fact the epicenter of the virus doesnt spread like wildfire through the country, just the infected people on the planes suddenly spread it everywhere but there.

Seems to be some pieces missing.

The Question

Eternal
So lets see. They carry the live virus in a truck, drive 40 miles to a live market, infect some animals with it,
Uh... no.

Bing Bong says, "We done with these specimens, next batch coming! You get rid of these ones!"

Bong Bing packs infected specimens into a crate, drives them to the wet market, sells them, pockets some cash. Two weeks later, "Whoopsie!"

The Question

Eternal
The folks carrying the virus don't get sick, in fact the epicenter of the virus doesnt spread like wildfire through the country, just the infected people on the planes suddenly spread it everywhere but there.
That's... no. It started in Wuhan.

The Question

Eternal
We also know, thanks to Project Veritas, that Pfizer was (very likely still is) intent on doing gain of function research themselves, ostensibly to create vaccine variants to capitalize on COVID variants that don't exist yet. That's being charitable; if I'm cynical instead, I'd say it's more likely that Pfizer would 'leak' those variants in order to sell the vaccines for them.

The whole thing is fucking retarded.

"Hey, just in case this virus becomes dangerous to humans, let's deliberately make this virus dangerous to humans! Duh-hurrrr!"

Oerdin

Not to me. The genetic code of the virus (these were infected animals) was identical to the genetic code of the virus in humans.

The gain of reasearch going on in the lab was quite different. Mixing those metaphors to suit the narrative seems to be the problem.

My understanding is these swabs were done in 2022 after the COVID virus became endemic in China (despite the lies out of the CCP). So this easily could have been a fox like animal getting it from human or other animal sources. We have long known that various animal species can test positive for it.

Given that this is all based upon the word of known liars, namely the CCP, I wouldn't give it much weight.

jack

jack

Okay, that's a dashboard of current cases. Where did you see it posit a different Patient Zero location other than Wuhan?
No I get the patient zero. The graph is not current its the total. From the beginning of patient zero.

That's what I'm talking about

The Question

Eternal
Right, I'm saying that the outbreak began in Wuhan. I don't see where that dashboard contradicts that.

jack

Right, I'm saying that the outbreak began in Wuhan. I don't see where that dashboard contradicts that.

I agree. You're glossing over the rest. The graph shows literally NO activity throughout the pandemic, until this last fall when they had a serious outbreak and lockdown.

How could they have been the epicenter with literally no spread/deaths? Yet everyone that traveled from that area created superspreaders everywhere?

Oerdin

No I get the patient zero. The graph is not current its the total. From the beginning of patient zero.

That's what I'm talking about
You realize that the CCP lied about it's case numbers, right? Just complete lies and fabrications.

jack

You realize that the CCP lied about it's case numbers, right? Just complete lies and fabrications.
Must be lots of hidden graves with hundreds of thousands of complacent families that lost someone (that also didn't catch it?) seems rather inconceiveable, lies or not. How do you "hide" that? I get how their govt works and get what they're up to, but still...they had a real lockdown late last fall and there was quite a bit of chatter broadcast, despite the "lockdown".

jack

The Question

Eternal
I agree. You're glossing over the rest. The graph shows literally NO activity throughout the pandemic, until this last fall when they had a serious outbreak and lockdown.

How could they have been the epicenter with literally no spread/deaths? Yet everyone that traveled from that area created superspreaders everywhere?
Even the 'preferred narrative' that it originated from a wet market still has it originating from a wet market in Wuhan. Where there's a lab monkeying around, pardon the phrase, with coronaviruses. It's... there's coincidence, and then there's just flat-out 100% non-credible deflection. It came from the lab. The CCP has denied it because admitting it is copping to causing deaths on a 'war crimes' scale. Entities other than the CCP have played along to the extent that they're beholden to China financially or in other ways.

As "conspiracy theories" go, the preceding is pretty non-exciting due to how obvious it is and how much circumstantial evidence already backs it. I mean, I'd like to go the whole nine yards with the big wild hair like the "Aliens!" meme guy, or the cluttered whiteboard covered in post-it notes, but I can't. It's so elementary and so sensible that I can't even bust out any good theatrics for it.