Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

you little kids have no free speach

asfdsadfsadfasdfasdfsadfasfsadfasdfsdfasff
asdfasfasdfasasasfasfgafasdjhfasdl;fjsdlkfjaslkjfaslkfjaslkfjsadljkfsadlkfjsdalfkjasdlkfjasdlkfjasdlkfjasldfjaslkfjaslkfjaslkjfasl
kjfalsjkfsdlkfjlskjflksdjflaksjflksjflkasjflks
jflskdjflksdjflksdjfksdjflksdfjmalvfj opiaejfkljeslfksdlk fjsldkjf lskdjflkshjdfl ksdflds
asdfasdfawerwaer2345
q235 34taeg
asd f
sdaf
sdfs
dfasd
fas
df
awerfwea5r
436yt35

4t562 4q543
rc3
trw235rf3w4frtxc

Take your "free speech" whining and stick it up the rather droopy anal cavity you possess.

And really, don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, fuckley.

I liked these guys better when they rode the short bus and had their own classroom at school.

This is coming from a board that doesn't let you discuss pirating?

We've got the same rules as you do, except for pirating (which we can discuss) and posting explicit images, which, last I gathered, couldn't be posted in the US w/o that lame "I'm 18 or over" thing you have.

ARGH, MATEY!

Image42.jpg

trollwarssnoopd said:
dont shit me for a second you do,
Enough already bitch! I have been telling them that since the day I registered. Cunts know they have been PWned by me but refuse to accept it so I let it go. Rather difficult to deal with stupidity. Trust me. I have tried. They just cannot be made to see the obvious staring them in the eye.