Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Think The Feds Know What these Guys Have done??

FederalAgent007

They are either sticking their heads in the sand hoping this will go away, or they are waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Everyone I told...........including LAWYERS..........that there were feds on this board didn't, couldn't, wouldn't believe it. They all said..........."The government wouldn't allow their employees to be on a website like this"......"Our tax dollars would not be spent this way"........."The federal agencies would not tolerate their employees acting in this manner".........."This could create a horrific liability for our government"........"UNBELIEVABLE"

NOBODY BELIEVED ME. CAN YOU IMAGINE THE REACTION OF A JURY OF MY PEERS???

There's no such thing as a jury of your peers, dim bitch, because your peers are all in restraints and doped full of Thorazine in nice sterile "facilities."

I will make sure I let them know.

300,000 compensatory
300,000 Punitive

That is for starters. We all know FatBoy doesn't have a pot to piss in. Guess who is gonna pay?? That is why we want a jury to hear this case.

I want jail time for Fatboy's bro. You know.............your buddies. The guys you didn't check out the way you checked me out.

If you want something to be done right the first time...........get someone in the private sector to do it.

The Question said:
There's no such thing as a jury of your peers, dim bitch, because your peers are all in restraints and doped full of Thorazine in nice sterile "facilities."

I heard Eggs Mayo is doped up right now.

You lost your job didn't you DIRTBAG.

The Question said:
300,000 what? Guffaws in your hideous approximation of a face? :)

Save your Guffaws. Do your homework. Hide. $600,000K. Of course a jury could award more than that once they hear all the details. I think the federal agencies who had employees running this board at the time should be held liable. FatBoy ain't got shit.

Bad Boys, Bad Boys
What cha gonna do
What cha gonna do when they come for you??