Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

YOU WILL LIKE THIS LINK

That naughty scamp! Letting us think he was dead! So he ran away rather than hang around? tsk tsk...

TK 1
Luci 0

Good work Sherlock Raffles!

;)
mm

I had to add this screen capture to that thread. HA HA HA HA

luciqueer.jpg

http://brawl-hall.com/forums/showpost.php?p=803749&postcount=2

As you may clearly see above Zappa my poorly-educated bitch, you are a hypocrite. Interesting that when you display 'stupidity' with creating Callouts or accepting the Callout I issued you, it is a technical problem, yet when I experience those very same technical difficulties, it is because of stupidity. How did you come to this conclusion if you experienced the same problems. By your own logic, that would make you just as stupid as I. None too bright are you? No one will buy your claptrap about how it was a 'technical difficulty' for you, but it did not work for me because I am 'stupid'. It was I who posted the first post describing the problems with the Callouts. Interesting that your problems were identical to my own. Interesting also that via PM, I agreed there was something wrong with the Thunderdome callouts. Yet after I agreed, you ran into the Thunderdome to state a claim of my 'stupidity'. Hypocrisy, rear thy ugly head! Ironically, you are too dumb to realise there are those who will read the threads where I challened both you and CobberAttack many times only to discover difficulties in the workings of the callouts, to which you claimed I was a coward. If one has issued you a challenge already, how does the one deserve the title of 'coward'? You are but a nonesensical fool who has spend too much of his unemployed days smoking weed purchased by your baby sister.

Now the ultimate litmus test... Does it turn yellow?

As you may clearly see above Zappa my poorly-educated bitch, you are a hypocrite. Interesting that when you display 'stupidity' with creating Callouts or accepting the Callout I issued you, it is a technical problem, yet when I experience those very same technical difficulties, it is because of stupidity. How did you come to this conclusion if you experienced the same problems. By your own logic, that would make you just as stupid as I. None too bright are you? No one will buy your claptrap about how it was a 'technical difficulty' for you, but it did not work for me because I am 'stupid'. It was I who posted the first post describing the problems with the Callouts. Interesting that your problems were identical to my own. Interesting also that via PM, I agreed there was something wrong with the Thunderdome callouts. Yet after I agreed, you ran into the Thunderdome to state a claim of my 'stupidity'. Hypocrisy, rear thy ugly head! Ironically, you are too dumb to realise there are those who will read the threads where I challened both you and CobberAttack many times only to discover difficulties in the workings of the callouts, to which you claimed I was a coward. If one has issued you a challenge already, how does the one deserve the title of 'coward'? You are but a nonesensical fool who has spend too much of his unemployed days smoking weed purchased by your baby sister.

:slap:

canadaflagpy3.jpg