Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your first homosexual experiences.

My first homosexual "experience" was in 3rd grade. I was sitting in homeroom, and the boy next to me who was named Jason Terry was wearing some very short and tight nylon/lycra shorts, and from my vantage point there was something under thsoe shorts that was poking out, so I teased him about it, and grabbed at it. He grabbed at my shorts, and we both giggled, causing the teacher to come over and tell us to stop playing in our desks. If only she'd known the truth. Jason and I never spoke about that or did anything with each other again, and as far I know, he's straight.

It means 'Thank you very much.'

Remember, Eggs said that I was bi-curious. Maybe you'll be the one to convert me.

I won't be talking about the matter I mentioned in that other thread last week, nor anything I did in the years after that. I will however tell you of my first time with my best friend at the time, Jay. We were both freshmen in high school, and were at his house playing his Super Nintendo. We used to play Mario World all the time, and make yoshi throw mario way off to the other side of the screen for fun. One day after we'd done that for a bit, Jay leaned over and planted a kiss dead on my lips, and told me I was beautiful. I don't remember exactly what happened after that, but we ended up making out for a long while, and he gave me a handjob, then jacked off on my stomach. We've been fucking the hell out of each other off-and-on ever since.

Henoch said:
Tell us about yer first anal intercourse experience BB...did it hurt much??;)

I was quite young, and don't remember the actual penetration. I just know it happened, and remember being able to "feel it" for a long time right after it happened..

BlazerBoy said:
I won't be talking about the matter I mentioned in that other thread last week, nor anything I did in the years after that.
I went too far, and didn't intend to be more than a pest in that thread. I apologise.

I will however tell you of my first time with my best friend at the time, Jay. We were both freshmen in high school, and were at his house playing his Super Nintendo. We used to play Mario World all the time, and make yoshi throw mario way off to the other side of the screen for fun. One day after we'd done that for a bit, Jay leaned over and planted a kiss dead on my lips, and told me I was beautiful. I don't remember exactly what happened after that, but we ended up making out for a long while, and he gave me a handjob, then jacked off on my stomach. We've been fucking the hell out of each other off-and-on ever since.
Thank you for that. Feel free to post more anytime you wish.

You rarely speak about any of your sexual experiences, Henoch. Perhaps you can share your first time, if you feel comfortable?

My first time wasn't anything special. it just happened & then it was over...THE END!

I fell in love with a bi-sexual in my 20's & wasted a mere decade over his unatainable self! We had lots of sex, but it didn't mean anything special to him like it did me. He always said he liked women more than guys!

In my 30's i experienced a sexual awakening & decided to accept myself for who & what i was/am...GAY.

Age 40 is all about having lots of sex with hot guys!

BlazerBoy said:
You rarely speak about any of your sexual experiences, Henoch. Perhaps you can share your first time, if you feel comfortable?

WHAT!! he never shuts up about them! What dimension you from!? :joker:

And MX, if you're Bi-Sexual there may be hope for us as friends yet. Since I regard most of the homosexual and Bi-Sexual posters here as good friends.

Not sure why that is but it's just the way it played out.

You're still a moron of course.

Homosexual experience or experiences with homosexuals?

When I was little my parents owned an art gallery and they showed the work of an artist friend, Jim Reid, I just adored him and his partner Jack. Jim was all aflame but I didn't know that when I was that little, he was just good people with cool bathroom fixtures. And that is why, while I'm not a fag hag, I love the gay mens.

As for a homosexual experience: a bi chick licked my neck at club once. I almost decked her but I was too grossed out to scrap.

I can tell you about the first time I went to a gay bar.

I was just starting to come to terms with my bisexuality, and my gay male friend thought it best if I was just thrown into the fray.

So, he took me to this gay club in the city. I walked in, and I was confronted with a room full of gay couples, both male and female. It was odd. I was extremely nervous at first, but started loosening up after 2 Alabama Slammers. This chick eventually asked me to dance, and while dancing we started flirting with each other. I became really comfortable after that. That club became a weekly traditon for a very long time. Damn, I miss those days...

When the hell did I become so settled and surburban? Where did my youth go?

It was in a nightclub, you dirty bird Miss Friday. ;)

It was a very distastful move on her part and I was obviously not bi-curious. Prior to stepping off the dance floor I had been sandwiched between two men touching and dancing and what-not.

MY first homosexual experience was in the first grade. My best friend Teri kissed me and slipped me some tongue. It was a "meh" moment. It didn't freak me out, but it didn't do anything for me either. I was only 5 years old for crying out loud, but I DO remember it vividly.

I'm not really bi-curious at all, I pretty much satisfied all my curiosity in my ill spent youth. I'm straight as an arrow by choice and desire. That said, I don't rule out the possibility of life presenting me with the circumstances where I'd be with a woman. I'm a kinkster afterall... ;)