Yub, I got your back.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Ive noticed some TK members have turned on you since Hambil lost a little bit more of his mind. You say anything you want, any way you want to say it. If its any conciliation to you, Ill fight on your side. There must at least be unity between Badlanders in dealing with matters of assault from outside sources. I am behind you regardless of what cliff you may choose to walk off.

Noone is going to get a leg up by siding with the hamster now. If they think chastising members like you will make themselves look good, it wont. It wont get them anywhere, and it wont get mods reinstalled.

(Im not asking any other Badlanders to step up as well, but it would be welcomed.)

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Yub's a nice guy, but it seems he has recieved all the flack when it pertains to bitching at Hambil. Yub wasnt the only one, and its not his fault Hambil pulled all of TK's mods.

Yub

Anachrophobic
I really don't care about the flaming. Last time I checked, this was TK and you could express a damn opinion anyway you felt like. Thanks for the support, fellow Badlanders Kitty, DP and Loktar.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I really don't care about the flaming. Last time I checked, this was TK and you could express a damn opinion anyway you felt like. Thanks for the support, fellow Badlanders Kitty, DP and Loktar.

Thats what I was saying. Theres no reason for others to make themselves out to be self-righteous by making you the scape goat.