Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The Question

Eternal
I can't take this shit anymore, I'm starting my own board. I'll pop in now and then, but this is just... too many fucking retards and too few clues to go around.

Fuck this.

The Question said:
I can't take this shit anymore, I'm starting my own board. I'll pop in now and then, but this is just... too many fucking retards and too few clues to go around.

Fuck this.
racist frankenstein think you meow-meow pussy.

You guys just have no sense of the sublime.

Which is why you come here, of course.

The Question said:

Fuck this.

Allow me bitch. *holds the door open and readies my steel-toed boots*. Yes, yes. I know. SAINTLUCIFER is truly a polite, classy individual. Now move your ass out of here motherfucker.

TQ is not allowed to leave, he's just kidding around.

MM caught him molesting jack a few months back and now he wears an ankle bracelet that goes bonkers if he leaves TK.