10 THOUSAND credits to play in the arcade???!!! What the FUCK!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
shut up, cupcakeer.

aeommai

cookie?
if you've got "red" karma you can't play the arcade, as far as i know :/

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
bootsie58 said:
10 THOUSAND credits to play in the arcade???!!! What the FUCK!
Also, each time you get negged, you lose three credits. You made the mistake of whining seven times in this thread, costing you a 21 credit whining fee.

Please find the following receipt. You'll need it for your TK taxes, payable to Hambil.
Code:
   7  Posts in thread
*(-3) Base Whining Fee
----
 -21  Whining Fee

399 Credits before fee
- 21 Whining fee
----
 278 Credit sum

bootsie58

Also, each time you get negged, you lose three credits. You made the mistake of whining seven times in this thread, costing you a 21 credit whining fee.

Please find the following receipt. You'll need it for your TK taxes, payable to Hambil.
Code:
   7  Posts in thread
*(-3) Base Whining Fee
----
 -21  Whining Fee

399 Credits before fee
- 21 Whining fee
----
 278 Credit sum

You're just a hoot, aren't you, boy?

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs

Code:
   7  Posts in thread
*(-3) Base Whining Fee
----
 -21  Whining Fee

399 Credits before fee
- 21 Whining fee
----
 278 Credit sum

9 more....

bootsie58

Well, My apologies for my grammar then. I never did get around to those lessons in Ebonics or jive.....

So in this thread you've: 1) suggested that I "steal" credits; and, 2) suggested that I speak Ebonics or jive. Can I infer from this that you're a racist who thinks that I'm black because of my avatar? Because I'm not -- that's a picture of a semi-famous musician.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
So in this thread you've: 1) suggested that I "steal" credits; and, 2) suggested that I speak Ebonics or jive. Can I infer from this that you're a racist who thinks that I'm black because of my avatar? Because I'm not -- that's a picture of a semi-famous musician.

Drawing that conclusion from my posts is stereotyping and rather racist, don't you think?