107 People Died Worldwide In The Last Minute

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You just made Natalie Merchant cry!

Oh wait, she was crying already. Never mind!

Riotgear

R.I.P. Riotgear.

Just back from the year 2057 and noone mourned your death. I figure I should mourn you in advance.

Thanks Man. Or should I say TIA?

You know how I know time travel isn't possible? Aside from the fact that the entire universe would have to turn backward (or forward) in order for you to have a planet to land on....

Nobody has come back yet. Or ever depending on how you want to look at it.

Readers - Give it a second..

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But Superman was able to reverse time on Earth only by flying real fast around the planet the other way.

EXPLAIN THAT, FERMAT.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Riotgear: that's debatable, since you'd have to define an absolute point of reference for the universe to revolve around while you were doing that.

READ A BOOK, IT'S MAGICAL.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
But Superman was able to reverse time on Earth only by flying real fast around the planet the other way.

EXPLAIN THAT, FERMAT.

That was just a visual metaphor.

Riotgear

Riotgear: that's debatable, since you'd have to define an absolute point of reference for the universe to revolve around while you were doing that.

READ A BOOK, IT'S MAGICAL.

Which part is debatable? That time travel isn't possible? That's what I was saying.

It's call progressive expansion. It's happening all the time. And any point of reference is by definition absolute. The problem is EVERYTHING would either have to progress forward in time with you for you to end up in the future, or everything would have to turn backward for you to arrive at your destination were you to travel back.

Otherwise, being that space consists mostly of empty space, there is a very good chance you'd pop yourself right out into outerspace. Universe and it's bodies progressing as they have. Then whether you've traveled forward or back becomes a moot point don't you think?

It's called a paradox. I read about it in a book. more of a pamphlet actually..

Read a flyer. It's somewhat interesting.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Not even if you're watching Footloose or Dirty Dancing?
Or BREAKIN'! (But not the sequel, I hear it's not that good)