4th of July what are you doing?

Cory

Banned
Nothing it sucks =) too many people asked off ahead of time

I used to like fireworks untill well they wear off after a while I mean....
they are just not the same

[YOUTUBE]HAlS5QYJjqk[/YOUTUBE]

OS@M@

I will be fighting Sarek, Jack, and Gagh (in that order)...and I will be fighting them with my FISTS!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Sunday is the 4th, I'll be at full stam on Fallen Sword, so I'll probably hunt up 5 or 6 levels, there's a 4th of July cookout/party/get drunk on wine/get wasted on pot party starting around 5:30 so that's probably where I'll end up.

I went to this fantastic wine tasting sponsored by Owen-Roe vintners last weekend and got a mixed case of fine red, so I imagine I'll be sipping all that during the weekend, seeing as I has 4 days off.

Food, Family, Fun, Friends, Fucking Fabulous!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
nothing probably.
no boy this weekend, makes it kinda blah for the holidays. Although I just figured out the girl upstairs wrecked her car, I may try to give her a ride, and then we can go someplace in my car after...

jack

sympathy rides are always interesting. Is she cute?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yes. She's a petite little curly-headed brunette, and a teacher, just my type. I got about 12 years on her. I'm all Loktar'ed up on whether to roll with it though. Lots of excuses come to mind...

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yes. She's a petite little curly-headed brunette, and a teacher, just my type. I got about 12 years on her. I'm all Loktar'ed up on whether to roll with it though. Lots of excuses come to mind...

LOL.....I'm a verb now?

I should try and get that into common usage and then submit it to urban dictionary.

Loktar'ed (verb): The act of making any lame excuse to not lose your virginity or have sex with a woman.

jack

rofl @ this thread

OS@M@

Donovan

beer, I want beer
eloisel:
Does she like you?

Unsure. We're friendly, and we've play-flirted from time to time; but like I said I second guessed a lot of stuff over the last year, including whether or not I want the hassle of ANY kind of relationship. Getting a little tired of being kicked in the nertz by the women in my life. Plus the last two were teachers who lived nearby, so there's a whole epiphany going on where I might just be too damn lazy to find a woman who isn't within immediate reach. Could I get her? Without a doubt. Do I want to? Therein lies the question du jour.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I've got a long weekend ahead of me and it is a payday weekend too. Woo Hoo!

The brakes started squealing so I'm taking the car in for a check up this weekend. Not to my old dealership (Saturn that is now a Chrysler dealership) but to a GM dealership. The GM dealership doesn't sound very promising as an idiot answered the phone when I called to ask about getting my car serviced there, whether I needed an appointment, hours of operation, etc. I'm sorry. One made an appointment to have their car serviced at Saturn so one didn't have to sit around all day waiting to get their car worked on. I loved Saturn.

Then I'm invited to three parties - one way out of town, one in the next town over, and one in my city's downtown, which will have fireworks. I will probably go to the one downtown with fireworks so I can get home early. If I get home early enough, I can party with my neighbor across the street. He always barbecues - and he is an excellent cook - and we can see the fireworks going off at the baseball stadium from our houses. I'll pick up some beer on my way home. I don't drink beer but he and other people that are bound to be there do. There can never be enough beer at a barbecue in my neighborhood as they seem to go on pretty much all night long on a holiday.

Then, I'm going to sleep most of Sunday. I'm not going to get out of my jammies, brush my hair, take a shower or anything. It has been storming all week so it will be too wet to go out and tackle the jungle in my backyard. I might read. Might even watch something on TV.

Then, Monday, I'm going to meet up with a friend that has been in town for a couple of weeks. She is going back to Connecticut and I'd like to tell her by because I don't know when we'll get together again.

I'll probably pay some bills since it is the first of the month, and do some laundry too. Might even go grocery shopping and stop by the bookstore. There's always the every day stuff that just has to be done.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Unsure. We're friendly, and we've play-flirted from time to time; but like I said I second guessed a lot of stuff over the last year, including whether or not I want the hassle of ANY kind of relationship. Getting a little tired of being kicked in the nertz by the women in my life. Plus the last two were teachers who lived nearby, so there's a whole epiphany going on where I might just be too damn lazy to find a woman who isn't within immediate reach. Could I get her? Without a doubt. Do I want to? Therein lies the question du jour.

It is always problematic having a more than friendly relationship with a co-worker or neighbor. If the relationship goes sour, somebody has to move or quit their job or take other extraordinary steps to keep things cool, at least in public.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It is always problematic having a more than friendly relationship with a co-worker or neighbor. If the relationship goes sour, somebody has to move or quit their job or take other extraordinary steps to keep things cool, at least in public.

Exactly. She's right upstairs. Things go weird, she's still right there. Still, there is the other side of things: perhaps this is the fabled "one" and it's better to have loved and lost bla bla bla. Life's too short to sit around regretting shit you never tried. Much more fun to regret the things you DID try...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Exactly. She's right upstairs. Things go weird, she's still right there. Still, there is the other side of things: perhaps this is the fabled "one" and it's better to have loved and lost bla bla bla. Life's too short to sit around regretting shit you never tried. Much more fun to regret the things you DID try...

I agree strongly with that.

The old saying was - if you can't be with the one you love then love the one you're with. Just, you know, wrap everything up and get it hermetically sealed, make sure everybody's got their shots and have had a recent test with results in a report they can show you along with a respected doctor's note. One has to throw caution to the wind carefully these days.