9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB PLANNED BY BUSH AND NEOCON JOOS AND ISRAEL!!!!!!!11111@

Alex Buchet

REVOLT!

The Question

Eternal
What do you have to back that up?

Tyrant

It's true, and I have a lot to back it up, or at least a variation of that theory.

The Question

Eternal
Now why would you go and advance a claim you have no confidence in being able to support?

Tyrant

I weep for the future.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I find it disheartening that people would dismiss the blatant facts of a case because the conclusion of those facts might fly in the face of their preconceptions of how the world works.

The facts that have come to light from a multitude of experts and even just basic layman common sense are clear to see. Namely, that whatever the exact truth of what happened on that day are, they are most certainly not outlined in the Commission Report with any accuracy.

Publications like Popular Science which moved to debunk the "conspiracy" theories are themselves mere hatchet jobs designed to discredit the entire field without any journalistic or research credibility.

For instance:

http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pm/

Just because some kooks declare unfounded beliefs or facts about 9/11 does not mean that magically the governments account of that day are now true. There are plenty of credible and respected sources that say that 9/11 was self-inflicted and they have tangible reality on their side.

Explain for instance, (and these are just two) why most of the "hijackers" turned up alive and well after they had, you know, flown into buildings.

And explain how WT7 fell into its own footprint in a six second freefall for no possible reason unless you count a few minor isolated fires. LOL.

Alex Buchet

I don't have any information about 9/11, but you apparently have a substantial body of knowledge to support the assertions you make above.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it's called research. See that thing you're clicking on? It's called the Internet.

I don't have any information about 9/11, but you apparently have a substantial body of knowledge to support the assertions you make above

nothing, it's not true

Oh the Irony.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Alex Buchet said:
you can't prove a negative, duh

LOL. And what did you do? Denied the predicate of the subject. Which is attempting to prove a negative.

You nub.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
nubnubnub

Tyrant

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Mentalist said:
Yeah, it's called research. See that thing you're clicking on? It's called the Internet.

Oh the Irony.

Not THAT thing he's clicking on, that's his peepee. The other thing. THAT's the internet.

Just trying to help before he gets confused. Also, the hole without the stank bits of toilet paper is the hole in the ground, the one without the buzzing flies is "Shinola", and the bendy thing is his elbow. Because people really oughtta know these things.