9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB PLANNED BY BUSH AND NEOCON JOOS AND ISRAEL!!!!!!!11111@

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Messenger said:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/hijackers.html

Not news to us nutty tinfoil hat conspiracy believers. If you like, I'm sure you can find the BBC story for you, Shitty Dual.

Because the IDs used by the hijackers were phony, we cannot know who they really were or who they really worked for.

From your own article Mess.

I'm tired of the bullshit around Princess Di's death and the 9/11 hijackings. There are many gaps in the evidence, but almost all of the so called conspiracy "factoids" as that site purports are conjecture filling the gaps.

Tyrant

headvoid said:
From your own article Mess.

I'm tired of the bullshit around Princess Di's death and the 9/11 hijackings. There are many gaps in the evidence, but almost all of the so called conspiracy "factoids" as that site purports are conjecture filling the gaps.
So, that means all the hijackers died?

Alex Buchet

Yes, they did.

Tyrant

Oh.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
They did?

Are you sure?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I suppose a plane crashed into the Pentagon too, instead of a truck bomb as was originally reported from the scene?

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
If it WAS an inside job, who the fuck are we supposed to bomb then!?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Jack, there is even a bloody video of the pentagon plane hitting. Then the nutjobs say that people wandering around afterwards were "putting bits of plane there" to fool us.

Please...

Mess, everyone on the planes died.

Tyrant

Tyrant

Pardon, I don't mean to sound flippant.

The individuals mentioned above were later officially established in the 9/11 Commission Report as the 9/11 hijackers, even though they had confirmed their photographs and that they are still alive. So, why should the official report be taken seriously?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Messenger said:

I refer you to your own article again
Because the IDs used by the hijackers were phony, we cannot know who they really were or who they really worked for.

Assumptions were made due to stolen passports, fake ID's etc. The work was sloppy. Far too often sloppiness and laziness, a very recognisable human trait, is mistaken for conspiracy.

I don't mean to sound condescending either - we are discussing our opposing views, not scoring points.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
So why does the Commision Report cite Mohammed Atta as an unknown before the attacks when he had been indentified and tracked in the SOCOM Able Danger Intellegence program since 99?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
headvoid said:
Jack, there is even a bloody video of the pentagon plane hitting. Then the nutjobs say that people wandering around afterwards were "putting bits of plane there" to fool us.

Please...

Mess, everyone on the planes died.

And like with anything you will get "nutjobs" who make claims without much foundation. But just because they do doesn't mean that it unvalidates anything else.

And as far as the Pentagon goes (and it is not the place to be looking for a full understanding of 9/11) why didn't the Feds release all the other footage of that plane hitting? You think thare was only one shitty camera ponted at the Pentagon? There were dozens of CCTV cameras that caught the impact. The Pentagons own survelliance and a gas stations CCTV picked up the whole thing. The gas station footage was confiscated within minutes of the attack and no other footage has ever been released other than that badly shot 10 frames of footage.

They could clear up any confusion very easily.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
There's nothing a presidents likes more within his first 8 months of a presidency than a good U.S. government planned terrorist attack on American soil.

Doesn't it make even a little bit of sense that Bush would "create" another terrorist attack to boost his disgustingly poor ratings? This time though he could shoosh all the critics of the war in Iraq by making sure it was done by Iraqis? I mean if you're seriously going to assert that Bush and his cronies cooked 9/11 up let's get way out there shall we?

The immense ignorance of some in this thread is truly mind boggling.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Mentalist said:
The gas station footage was confiscated within minutes of the attack and no other footage has ever been released other than that badly shot 10 frames of footage.

They could clear up any confusion very easily.

Conjecture fitting into the gaps. Why should they release it? Another bunch of nutjobs would add their opinion to it and the debate would start again.

Mentalist said:
no other footage has ever been released other than that badly shot 10 frames of footage.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L75Gga92WO8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAaP4Z3zls8&
There are six minutes of footage there - the second one showing the impact.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LJvFjsl6zk&
This one has five minutes from the petrol station

The mohammed atta point is rather mute as well - sloppiness wins over in my mind every time.

The Question

Eternal
The theory I'm more inclined to believe is that -- much like is said to have been the case with Pearl Harbor -- 9/11 was a genuine attack that could have been stopped but was instead permitted to occur. Allegedly, Mossad had been surveilling the 9/11 hijackers for weeks, knew they were planning an attack and said nothing. This doesn't necessarily implicate Mossad as the ones who permitted the attack by failing to warn the U.S. It could just as easily mean that they were invited by the U.S. to passively gather SIGINT, ELINT or HUMINT around the hijackers which might have been of interest in discovering and preventing a potential parallel attack in Israel.