A Beginner's Guide to Baking

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Baking is perhaps one of the most misunderstood, yet easiest and most enjoyable ways to prepare your herb.

Here's how you prepare THC oil. You can use it in any recipe that calls for oil. Premade mixes are a good choice; I usually go with Ghirardelli brownies.

1. Measure out however much oil the recipe calls for. Olive oil works best as it has the highest fat content, and thus can absorb the most THC. For a batch of Ghirardelli brownies, it's 1/3rd of a cup.

2. Pour the oil onto a frying pan.

3. Take approximately five grams of ground herb and put it in the oil. Turn on the stove, keep the oil simmering but not boiling. Stir the herb in the oil constantly. Keep doing it for twenty minutes (this part's a bit dull).

4. Strain the oil back into the measuring cup through a strainer. You should have the same amount you started out with, but it will be a dark brown now. You can discard the spent herb that the strainer catches; the THC has been taken out of it.

5. Mix the oil into your recipe however it's called for and bake as normal.

6. Enjoy!

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Baking Cannabread

Using this recipe, you can bake a delicious loaf of fresh bread with all the power of cannabis.

For my recipe, you'll need a break maker. These are pretty readily available for a small investment, and bread mix to go with them is sold in any grocery store.

This is simple. You just grind up the desired amount of herb (I usually put a quarter into each loaf) and knead it into the dough, prepared as instructed on the box. Bake the bread and you've got something incredible. Be forewarned that eating the entire loaf in one sitting WILL make you sick (I speak from experience on this).

You can use your new loaf of bread for dank[peanut]butter and cannahoney sandwiches if you really want to go all out.