A dream about you and your girlfriend

Love Child

One Love
I had a dream last night about you and your girlfriend.
We were at a meeting together, don't ask why its my dream not yours, it just happens to be the setting of the beginning of this dream. You two were teasing me, you were sitting on a couch and I was sitting on a chair watching you.
You were teasing me, revealing her body to me underneath her clothing. Finally she just opened her shirt revealing her breast and told me to come kiss it.
I looked around to see if anyone was watching or saw her, and they were obliviuos. At that I didn't hesitate any longer and I got down on my knees, her large nipple protruding from her breast, I circled my tongue around it, then took her whole breast into my mouth.
At this point I didn't care if anyone was watching, I was only looking at you two.
You ran your hand up her leg and began massaging her clit, I moved your hand away and took over. She was so wet and her breaths were deeper and more shallow and she began to moan, I did too as I wanted her so badly.
The meeting was about to begin. You went into the back room and grabbed some blankets, at this point everyone was looking at us. I half cared and half didn't care. I knew I was about to have sex with the most beautiful woman ever and they were just jealous.
There was only one guy nearby who seemed problamatic. You got him to move to another seat and I think everyone around was glad. Then you left again and left us alone.
We had stopped our action for a while at the start of the meeting and I looked up at her and asked how she was doing. I knew how she was doing, she was still horny and wanted to get off.
I told her I wanted to make her cum, "Then do it please Love Child" she begged me.
She felt my hand between her leg and I began massaging her clit,then taking my fingers to my mouth and tasting her, I stuck my fingers inside and felt how wet she was. She was so close, I took her nipple into my mouth again and pinched her clit between her fingers and felt her body convulse before me. She kissed me and said thank you.
You returned and she said "Honey LC gave me an orgasm, you missed it"
I don't think you missed a thing, I am sure you were watching.

The both of you moved up a row and I was alone. I am sure more happened after that but I cannot remember.

After the meeting we must have went our seperate ways but I followed you to your place. You were already in your bedroom upstairs and she was already naked and you were fully clothed still. I saw what was happening as she was on her knees and her head pulled back. I took off all of my clothes except for my lace panties.
You showed me your i phone and told me how she was going to let you record her having sex with you. I knew that already. She opened her mouth wide and you put the i phone in her mouth. Again its my dream don't ask, but it is worthy to mention how fucking huge her mouth was in my dream. I was impressed.
I am pretty sure I woke up shortly after this, however I remember biting down on something as well.

The end.