A dream I had about Gonad...

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
We met in my old hometown, in a used clothing store.

She didn'y look anything like the pictures I've seen of her, but more like someone I used to know.

Even so, she intimidated me. We were mostly riding around on the bus.

I asked her her real name, and she told me it was "Xenophobia". I didn't believe her, so she showed me her drivers license and credit cards as proof. I told her I knew someone who used to call himself Xeno, but she didn't seem interested in meeting him.

She took me to this daycare place where she apparently worked. She invited me to read some comic books, but I declined.

Then Love Child showed up, and they started talking, ignoring me completely. So I decided to talk to one of the kids about comic books.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
41eMMEHsirL.jpg
41eMMEHsirL.jpg
41eMMEHsirL.jpg

41eMMEHsirL.jpg
41eMMEHsirL.jpg
41eMMEHsirL.jpg

41eMMEHsirL.jpg
41eMMEHsirL.jpg
41eMMEHsirL.jpg

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
We met in my old hometown, in a used clothing store.

She didn'y look anything like the pictures I've seen of her, but more like someone I used to know.

Even so, she intimidated me. We were mostly riding around on the bus.

I asked her her real name, and she told me it was "Xenophobia". I didn't believe her, so she showed me her drivers license and credit cards as proof. I told her I knew someone who used to call himself Xeno, but she didn't seem interested in meeting him.

She took me to this daycare place where she apparently worked. She invited me to read some comic books, but I declined.

Then Love Child showed up, and they started talking, ignoring me completely. So I decided to talk to one of the kids about comic books.

Dreams can be cruel. MOAR TK dreams.

(hint hint J&L)