A few comments on various TK'ers and related people...

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
First, the Gutterites. This is not limited to Tres Buchet et les Numpty Nafs (AKA the Jackdancers).

To keep warm, Jack only wears socks this time of year.

Alex Buchet tried playing a clarinet, but ate it instead, especially as tasted like licorice. This is what happens when he buys said clarinet from the confectioneries.

Elrod loves to sing Mozart's "Figaro" in the shower. There's a reason why he's known as the 'Deadly Turnip' at Lonaf.

Rick Veitch doesn't hang any stockings by the fireplace for Christmas. They remind him too much of Jack.

If you give the Dork Lord a music baton, he conducts electricity.

666 happens to be Batfan's favourite number. He hit it... and got pruned.

Hunter is working his way to success, however slow and hard it may be to attain. How do we know? He doesn't draw Anthropos Rail.

Danny Hellman's defense team: "If the size two shoe don't fit, you must acquit!" Unfortunately, the shoe fit. The jury was scarred for life by the demonstration.

Another person that won't be hanging stockings for Christmas this year is Grammour Boy. They remind him too much of Gagh.

Speaking of Gagh/ChrisG76... ONE BRIGHT DAY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT...

CaptainWacky dreams of Natalie Portman killing Hitler by raping him with a duck. There's surprise sex between Wacky and Portman afterward.

In the [Falkland] MineField, Cassie posts with wild abandon AND SHE REALLY MEANS IT, OK? :rwmad:

Fundamentalism and Calli may have trolled EFCL to the ground, but Eggs Mayonnaise is a sucker for adminship and dreams of only adminning rEFCL and Lonaf. So naturally, he's also stuck with TK and Haven.

Mentalist moonwalks monthly Monday mornings.

Dancing meltdowns gallore: Messenger/Tyrant has left TK forever...

...along with Henoch...

...and St. Lucifer/MorningPrince. Who knew the three of them were an item?

Speaking of meltdowns-- has anyone checked to see what Jillian might be ranting about?

Whenever Ishcabittle eats an apple, his Mac boots up.

Don't pour out that bottle of whisky. The MineField will be too dry sometimes without it.

Dr. Dave nearly ran out pillz. So he swallowed the rest and knocked himself to make the problem go away. When he came too, the UPS guy had delivered the next shipment and all was well.

He may be only 43, but Sarek still walks around with a cane to beat some of the n00bs around.

missmanners will never disclose what she puts in her cookies. But you will be coming back from more. Then, while you're distracted, she'll rifle through your purse and/or wallet and take your taxes.

That discordant noise you hear in the barn? Oh, that's just Cacophony and GrandTheftCow working on the next issue of Ouch!.

This wall of text is brought to you courtesy of the number 5, and the letters F and U, and has been produced and directed by Elfnidse. As a reminder, my dear reader, this isn't really meant to say anything but to waste your time for reading this and thus generally grate on your nerves. After all, being straight to the point and saying what's on your mind in a clear and concise manner would be to defeat the point of the eloquence of the English language, no? WordInterrupted would be proud.

Mirah is tired of being used and abused, but she knows what she wants and isn't going to hesitate to get it. Are you ready to give it to her?

The pet store loves eloisel for adopting some of the more obnoxious animals they had in stock. Like the ones that try to leave TK 'forever'.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I prefer nylons.

Elnidfse

I lol'd.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
When it comes to socks and duals, Shitty Dual only pretends to be one.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're not a very good Dancer, is all.

Elnidfse

I'm bumping this thread for the purpose of killing Dershocka's thread. The fag attempt to fag up the internet.

Thanatos

I demand to be mentioned.