A Klansman walks into a bar...

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
And he sees a group of cupcakeers sitting at the counter.

He walks up to the cupcakeers and says "Pardon me negroes, but you wouldn't happen to be interested in having a few drinks at a new bar, would you?"

The negroes all nod and the Klansman continues "Well you see, it's just down the street and it's really easy to get in. You just have to abide by the dress code and wear our standards white gowns. And lastly, you can't act cupcakeardly."

The negroes ask what the name of the bar is and the Klansman replies:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
And he sees a group of cupcakeers sitting at the counter.

He walks up to the cupcakeers and says "Pardon me negroes, but you wouldn't happen to be interested in having a few drinks at a new bar, would you?"

The negroes all nod and the Klansman continues "Well you see, it's just down the street and it's really easy to get in. You just have to abide by the dress code and wear our standards white gowns. And lastly, you can't act cupcakeardly."

The negroes ask what the name of the bar is and the Klansman replies:

Did you just call yourselves a bunch of cupcakeers? Cody ain't gonna like that...

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I know I'm not fooling anyone, jack.

I don't do socks. I am entirely too pleased with my own cleverness to share it with something like a cabbage.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
You share a forum with a cabbage headed meth addict...

That's why we didn't let you in. Figured we already met our quota.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
^That's my patented line. There's a +1 Karma fee for usage. +2 for unauthorized usage.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL @ "lassie haired faggloot"

Donovan

beer, I want beer
^That's my patented line. There's a +1 Karma fee for usage. +2 for unauthorized usage.

It's an homage. Covered under fair use laws. Just the same, this board is lousy with imaginary litigators. Good luck!

Donovan

beer, I want beer