A message for DeviMan, Yahooe or Venooker: Atlanta @ Carolina

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yo DevilMan/Charles-Steve Cucumber and Yahooee/Kevin Pee-Pee/Eel Obrien<<<Sorry for socially, mentally and physically distancing myself from y'all when I got My 2003 HUMMER H2 SUV<<Sorry for not letting y'all RIDE...In this post I will make it up to you jealous, misarable twat monkeys...My next two appearance in Charlotte, NC is Dec. 16 or 17: vs. Atlanta and Jan. 6 or 7: vs. Tampa Bay...I have two extra tickets to both games...Choose between y'all which date do you wanna hang out/spend time relaxing with ME (CeeJay).

^^That offer still stands chumps...Deal? OR No deal?^^...Venooker!, I want you at the Tampa Bay @ Carolina game since you live in Vermont...Shit! I'll even let Steve Bissette join you on that date<<Deal? OR No deal?

MODMAN

ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

MODMAN

Yeah. Sure.

Post proof of your previous Central Charlottle appearance (bonus points for proof of attending the alleged cook-out with Mike Rucker) and we'll talk, otherwise we'll simply have to chalk this one up to another one of your flights of fancy.

Word of advice: Just remember this weekend to time your run to the liquor store so @DevilMan doesn't spot you!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Oh well!...Don't say I didn't offer y'all (Charles-Steve Cucumber, Venooker<<<Click Here For Full Story and Kevin Pee-Pee) chumps a trip with me...Sorry for not letting DevilMan<<<Click Here For Full Story and Yahooee<<<Click Here For Full Story ride in MY HUMMER H2 SUT...Maybe two of y'all will except MY offer on The Carolina Panthers games, Dec. 24: vs. Green Bay or Jan. 6 or 7: vs.Tampa Bay.

And Another Thang

HOLLA BLACK - holla black

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Frosty The Snowman Snowman GIF - Frosty The Snowman Snowman Frosty GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Oh well!...Don't say I didn't offer y'all (Charles-Steve Cucumber, Venooker<<<Click Here For Full Story and Kevin Pee-Pee) chumps a trip with me...Sorry for not letting DevilMan<<<Click Here For Full Story and Yahooee<<<Click Here For Full Story ride in MY HUMMER H2 Dec. 24: vs. Green Bay or Jan. 6 or 7: vs.Tampa Bay.

This is the best game Carolina has played all season..4th Quarter with 2:00 left... Green bay | 30 @ Carolina | 30...The stadium is going buck buck fuckimg wild

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
OMFG.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
ATTENTION: DevilMan<<<Click Here For Full Story. Yahooee<<<Click Here For Full Story. Venooker<<<Click Here For Full Story...Here's your last chance to except my offer to attend Carolina's last game of the season with Tampa Bay Jan. 6 or 7...Like I said I have 2 extra tickets in the Wilson Family suite/Sky Box)...If these members do not except my offer by Jan, 3, they will be up for grabs to any member of Troll Kingdom, except for our freakazoid (salad mahjeed-muhamid-acbar-olajawaa-SMITH)...Being that i don't get a better offer...My Point is ME being true to MY word that I got it LIKE THAT<<<Season tickets (3) to the Carolina Panthers home games.