A New Life...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Starts for me today. Because of the recession, someone in my division got fired this week. So I'm literally the last man standing.

I take over national sales for the company starting today, which means I inherit about 1800 new active accounts. I have to run the whole show. They've cut commissions in half, but I'm inheriting three times the amount of ordering activity, so I end up with about a 4 dollar an hour raise for the exchange.

Should be interesting (if not exhausting). I'm just very curious as to what the dynamic will actually be.....

jack

But dont think for a minute that there ISNT a recession, in the business I'm in, everyone is a canary in a coal mine.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
*stops singing*

Everyone! Out of the fucking mine, now!

Mirah

I love you
I don't assume anything any more.
I don't rest on my laurels.
I accept that it just as well could be me
I accept that things have changed, its not the way it used to be
I understand that it isn't always about me
I understand the bigger picture
I know it will all work out regardless
I am better off than they are.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Canary: "Oh JEEZUS, you guys, who did that now? That's disgusting, you smell that? You can't warn somebody or crack a window, light a match maybe? I'm trying to BREATHE here..."

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Thankfully for me, the "paying starving college students to haul the crap you were too fucking lazy to even box up" industry is going pretty strong.

Starts for me today. Because of the recession, someone in my division got fired this week. So I'm literally the last man standing.

I take over national sales for the company starting today, which means I inherit about 1800 new active accounts. I have to run the whole show. They've cut commissions in half, but I'm inheriting three times the amount of ordering activity, so I end up with about a 4 dollar an hour raise for the exchange.

Should be interesting (if not exhausting). I'm just very curious as to what the dynamic will actually be.....

Several things...

1. will u hire me?

2. can i cum live with u & the fam??

3. can i have a raise?

4. please answer the above 3 ^^^

jack

Several things...

1. will u hire me?

Only if you wear "the outfit"

2. can i cum live with u & the fam??
We has an extra bedroom. You have to change the catbox and walk the dog twice a day though. And don't forget, you have to wear "the outfit".

3. can i have a raise?
Sure, if you sit on my lap I'll give you a big raise.

4. please answer the above 3 ^^^
I think I did. It's good to have you back, Hennie. You know how I loves your firm, yet pliant ass :D