A Note To BitchSlapSmitty

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
That Gutter bullshit is so way out of line even I'm speechless.

I wish, however...instead of you PC'ing me on "cupcakeer" here you'd go defend your own turf.

Unless of course, you really don't give a shit.

BitchSlapSmitty

jack said:
That Gutter bullshit is so way out of line even I'm speechless.

I wish, however...instead of you PC'ing me on "cupcakeer" here you'd go defend your own turf.

Unless of course, you really don't give a shit.

Hey dude,

Nah, i'm fucking done w/ that place. I'll post at commie, but as far as the gutters is concerned, I don't want no more of that place.

There are a few regulars that are always cool, then there's the few that are fucking pointless. They'd rather turn on people and run them out and always feud or accuse you of doing something then just be creative, witty, and occasionally abrasive.

It's not fun there no more, and it hasn't.

My p.c.ing of you is my light slap on the hand, cause Jack you used to never had to go there w/ that word. You were able to hand someone their ass w/o really having to invoke that hateful word man. I got no beef w/ you, we squashed it and I look forward to seeing more creative pursuits from you in the future.

P.s. I recall when you and I were mixing it up, I might've said some shit about your kids or in relation to them, I apologize, and now really know how it feels. It sucks, you don't want your family dragged through the mud, for your fights.

Geedis and co. wouldn't know nothing about that cause according to that asshole he's never fucking wrong and it's always someoen else's fault. Fuck him, fuck hero and any who stand w/ that pussy.

So, hope that clears shit up, but i'm not wasting my time there and I don't blame anyone else for not wasting their time there either.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
And stop bring more of your monkey kin to TK dammit! We're getting buried under mountains of monkey shit. :mad:

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
And stop bring more of your monkey kin to TK dammit! We're getting buried under mountains of monkey shit. :mad:

You're johnny law, can't you handle it?

BitchSlapSmitty

Sarek said:
Sure. But the ASPCA says we can't practice mass euthanasia on porch monkeys.

Then I guess you better sniff their butts and growl at them Top Dawg!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
BitchSlapSmitty said:
Then I guess you better sniff their butts and growl at them Top Dawg!

What good would that do? Porch monkeys are notoriously stupid when it comes to risk assessment.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
BitchSlapSmitty said:
Hey dude,

Nah, i'm fucking done w/ that place. I'll post at commie, but as far as the gutters is concerned, I don't want no more of that place.

There are a few regulars that are always cool, then there's the few that are fucking pointless. They'd rather turn on people and run them out and always feud or accuse you of doing something then just be creative, witty, and occasionally abrasive.

It's not fun there no more, and it hasn't.

My p.c.ing of you is my light slap on the hand, cause Jack you used to never had to go there w/ that word. You were able to hand someone their ass w/o really having to invoke that hateful word man. I got no beef w/ you, we squashed it and I look forward to seeing more creative pursuits from you in the future.

P.s. I recall when you and I were mixing it up, I might've said some shit about your kids or in relation to them, I apologize, and now really know how it feels. It sucks, you don't want your family dragged through the mud, for your fights.

Geedis and co. wouldn't know nothing about that cause according to that asshole he's never fucking wrong and it's always someoen else's fault. Fuck him, fuck hero and any who stand w/ that pussy.

So, hope that clears shit up, but i'm not wasting my time there and I don't blame anyone else for not wasting their time there either.

It's all good. Look, even sarek likes you now :D

BitchSlapSmitty

Hey DorkShit, suck my fucking cupcakeer cock you ass queen.

BitchSlapSmitty