A special request for my TK family-

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I would like you to suspend judgment (and belief) for a few moments and consider the high weirdness of Cody's av.

Sometimes a thing is so strange, so unlike other things, so unexpected and in many ways so unreasonable that it becomes appropriate.

For some reason even I don't fully understand, this is how I feel about his av.

I would like to make a special request for pos reps for Cody. If you wish to honor my request it would be greatly appreciated.

How many other naked crazy people have you seen wearing nothing but a banjo? If that isn't TK fucked upness you tell me what is -

Cody - Re to this thread so I can pos you.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No.

jack

I don't agree at all.

jack

Personally speaking, I'll take a rain check on this one :D

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
That's not exactly the way it works around here. Sometimes it matters(never). Sometimes it doesn't(always). It's TK flow. I still think you should get some green for that audacious av. I'll bet we'll never see one just like it. That's money in my book.

We'll see what happens.

Cody

Fuck gear i was just listening to confederate railroad and talking to queen mud. You have no idea.

jack

Fuck gear i was just listening to confederate railroad and talking to queen mud. You have no idea.

You're so very fucking edgy, you know that?

jack

Look for the user Bodybag, nothing beats a Masked Powdered Penis as an avatar.

I had that dual, for a bit. Fun stuff, especially its relationship with The Joker. Where is Jurgen?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection