A thread Soleden From My Dad And His Longtime Frind Ro, (Known On Bb's As Texi-Cali

Ange

Banned
Everybody is talking about Manson in the news now but your interview is better than the top network Ty ones,,, Great one buddy.
For all my friends here who missed it, please enjoy on this 40th anniversary of the manson murders

http://www.zzzlist.com/Podcast/Podcasts/ZZZcastSpecial_CharlesManson_041509.mp3

Originally Posted by Ro:

http://zzzlist.wordpress.com/2009/04...son-exclusive/

Ro Hurley interviews Charles Manson from Corcoran State Prison in California on 04/15/2009.
Closing song “Look at Your Game, Girl” by Charles Manson.

---------------------------------------------------------

Check out our newest episode, http://zzzlist.wordpress.com/2009/04/15/teabagtone/
Big Tone and Bob Freeman talk to Ro Hurley and Chris Otto from the San Francisco Tea Party protest of Obama’s Tax plan. Special guest: Random Rascist Teabagger.

Intro song “Time” by The Last Poets. Segue song “Free Piece” by The Red Krayola. Closing song “The Revolution Will Not Be Televised” by Gil Scott Heron.

You can find us on http://ax.itunes.apple.com/WebObjec...Store.woa%2Fwa%2FviewPodcast%3Fid%3D290543123. Be sure to vote for us http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=63152

Ro Rocks Bigtime

Ange

Banned
I misspelled the thread title so Jack could have something to post about.

Ange

Banned
Too much booze at Ange's big birthday party last night.

26 years old, where did the years go. soon I will be 30 and a old middle aged woman.

I will try to be a hot 30 though.

Yub

Anachrophobic
No, you didn't. You misspelt it due to excessive amounts of fail in your system. And lying it about further compounds that.

Ange

Banned
No, you didn't. You misspelt it due to excessive amounts of fail in your system. And lying it about further compounds that.
Half True, I Misspelled it but saw it before I posted and left it that way, so you are at least half right.

lmao@you knowing what I did. Mr. Yub da mindreader.

Have you wished me Happy Birthday on my birthday thread yet?

Ange

Banned
So did you like the tape?

Go visit her on her BB or on her many blogs. she also does publicity for a number of comedianes and writes articles for hustler and penthouse.

she is a friend my dad talks about lots. I guess they been on the same bb's for a longtime now.

Yub

Anachrophobic
No, I have not wished you a happy birthday. Nor will I, the world is poorer for your presence. And it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes or Batman to figure you out. Low self esteem, you use sex and lies to compensate and boost the way you think people view you. When that fails, you view the person instantly in the worst possible manner: the unpopular kids you were afraid of becoming in high school. Then you proceed to treat them as less than dirt. There are millions like you, afraid of acknowledging their faults and overcoming them because the price of doing so is altering the way they think others view them. You are 2 dimensional and a terrible liar. No wonder Dual was attracted to you, he's got nearly as many issues with self image as you do.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL the fat biker d00d plays with his imaginary vagina on Facebook.

Rofl

jack

No, I have not wished you a happy birthday. Nor will I, the world is poorer for your presence. And it doesn't take Sherlock Holmes or Batman to figure you out. Low self esteem, you use sex and lies to compensate and boost the way you think people view you. When that fails, you view the person instantly in the worst possible manner: the unpopular kids you were afraid of becoming in high school. Then you proceed to treat them as less than dirt. There are millions like you, afraid of acknowledging their faults and overcoming them because the price of doing so is altering the way they think others view them. You are 2 dimensional and a terrible liar. No wonder Dual was attracted to you, he's got nearly as many issues with self image as you do.

plus she's a poop butt

Ange

Banned
Wrong there, I have never had even one real life enemy. you must be describing yourself. I have self confidence oozubg. I stay happy 24/7 and was a friend to everybody I knew. When I walk into a club. 50 people hug me. as for sex, only five guys total, i have turned down at least 1,000

I volunteer at a battered women shelter an I am trained to help restore these poor womens self worth and dignity.

This is a small chat bb andyou need to seperate this bb from your real life, unless like jack, this is the only real life you have.

Your list of traits must be you. it is not anywhere close to me. poor YUb

PS, what is a Yub> some comic book hero you dress up as?

Bet like most of the star trekers, you still a virgin and sared to death of girls which is why you attack me. A girl like me scares a nerd like you to death.

Ange

Banned

Ange

Banned
Comic book characters as a signature. That says it all. you should be called the comic book kid!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Wrong there, I have never had even one real life enemy.

I volunteer at a battered women shelter an I am trained to help restore these poor womens self worth and dignity.

You must understand that TK members can only go off what they know about you, and who you portray your as. Although, you make all these wild claims, nobody has seen you do any of this in real life, nor as it been proven. We can only assume you are as you act here. At TK, you act like a preteen lunatic, not as a caring nurse. True, you can behave any way you want here, but you can't assume we'll automatically also know the 'real' you. Stop trying to act one way, yet convince us that's not know you really are (without proof to back up your stories).

Ange

Banned
You must understand that TK members can only go off what they know about you, and who you portray your as. Although, you make all these wild claims, nobody has seen you do any of this in real life, nor as it been proven. We can only assume you are as you act here. At TK, you act like a preteen lunatic, not as a caring nurse. True, you can behave any way you want here, but you can't assume we'll automatically also know the 'real' you. Stop trying to act one way, yet convince us that's not know you really are (without proof to back up your stories).
Funny, this is all just a fantasy here, nothing real. I know BB members who act like little kids on a BB and own companies with tons of employees. This just to bullshit and relax and entertain. I don't even consider a tiny chat bb as any part of the real world, just like WOW, just one big game although I realize that a number here has it as most of the only world they want to be in. that is so very Sad, that this is anybodies only world. just nerds too scared to join us here in reality

Ange

Banned
Two Worlds, what more can I say?

jack

Shut Up

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
You're still missing the point, Ange/Earl.

Yes, this is a silly forum. None of this matters.
No, nobody cares about your real life, and it's very suspicious how much you go out of your way to convince us of it. If you really don't care, stop mentioning your dubious real life, and how you really behave despite the only side you've chosen to show here.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Either this is all bullshit to you OR you really want us to believe the lies about your real life. Which is it?

You want people at TK to believe you're a humanitarian, then quit acting like such a bat-shit crazy bitch.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Wrong there, I have never had even one real life enemy. you must be describing yourself. I have self confidence oozubg. I stay happy 24/7 and was a friend to everybody I knew. When I walk into a club. 50 people hug me. as for sex, only five guys total, i have turned down at least 1,000

This is a small chat bb andyou need to seperate this bb from your real life, unless like jack, this is the only real life you have.

Your list of traits must be you. it is not anywhere close to me. poor YUb

PS, what is a Yub> some comic book hero you dress up as?

Bet like most of the star trekers, you still a virgin and sared to death of girls which is why you attack me. A girl like me scares a nerd like you to death.

What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Half True, I Misspelled it but saw it before I posted and left it that way, so you are at least half right.

lmao@you knowing what I did. Mr. Yub da mindreader.

Have you wished me Happy Birthday on my birthday thread yet?

So did you like the tape?

Go visit her on her BB or on her many blogs. she also does publicity for a number of comedianes and writes articles for hustler and penthouse.

she is a friend my dad talks about lots. I guess they been on the same bb's for a longtime now.

Why do you respond to the same post twice?