A very important message from the big man

Demon Messenger

Dear Troll Kingdomites,

Some of you are long overdue, and we need to keep up with quotas. As such, Hell will be offering group rates and bonuses to those who off themselves within the next 48 hours.

That is all.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Demon Messenger said:
Dear Troll Kingdomites,

Some of you are long overdue, and we need to keep up with quotas. As such, Hell will be offering group rates and bonuses to those who off themselves within the next 48 hours.

That is all.

If you would be kind enough to take note of my name, you would be bowing down before me shortly afterwards. Now be quick about it bitch. I do fear you may not see the significance of my name via that low IQ of yours so perhaps the others will help you with that since I already explained it to them.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Sarek said:
Now why would he when no one else does?

Actually, you do bow down before me. I know it is a technicality, but when you are down upon your knees busily sucking my cock, you have actually bowed down before me.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
SaintLucifer said:
Actually, you do bow down before me. I know it is a technicality, but when you are down upon your knees busily sucking my cock, you have actually bowed down before me.

Well, we both know that that's never happened.

I do however suspect you are a homo due to your constant reference to male on male sexual activity.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Demon Messenger said:
Being a virgin won't get SaintLucifer into Hell. Being gay, on the other hand . . .

You wish me to be gay like you? Why do you speak of your being gay in this post? Do you not fear the backlash? Why would your being a virgin get me into Hell? Most puzzling post indeed!