AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Noooo Just watched the last episode of Veronica Mars I have!!

Wallace is back! Meg died!

OMG

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOooooOoOOOOOoOOOOooo!

The Question

Eternal
Damn, and her I thought you were impersonating Sgt. Hartman.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Lucky I don't know who Meg is, I guess.

Good thing I don't know what Veronica Mars is, or what language you all are writing in.

THIS IS SOME GREAT ASCID!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
DOOOD! Wasn't the baby thing a complete shock??? Didn't you tear up just a bit when Keith told Veronica that Meg was dead, but the baby was fine?? I'll admit it, I got emotional!

Menty, did you know that there was an online "Alternate Ending" to that episode??? I didn't see it , but apparently Veronica KILLS MEG WITH A PILLOW!! WTF?? Naturally, viewers voted the original ending better by like 90%. I'll try and find the link later.

CaptainWacky

Was Meg in a coma?

Big Dick McGee

Yar, she were, sailor.

CaptainWacky

Did anyone rape her?

Big Dick McGee

No, she was dating Duncan Kane, and apparently they got their freak on without no rubber and he knocked her up.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
DOOOD! Wasn't the baby thing a complete shock??? Didn't you tear up just a bit when Keith told Veronica that Meg was dead, but the baby was fine?? I'll admit it, I got emotional!

It was pretty emotional, I agree. Due to the fine acting of Kristen Bell, she made it believable.

I can't see Veronica killing Meg with a pillow, WTF?! She would never do that, maybe another of Duncan's dreams?