[Adult Swim] Rips off The Badlands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Actually they don't. They leave everything up to the Odenkirk brothers, who rule over the place like pasty dictators with their frat buddies.

Tim & Eric? Not so awesome, thank you.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But I really like Xtacles, and I loved Frisky Dingo.

I wish they could do new eps of both at the same time.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You have to have gone to an Ivy League school and smoked a certain hard-to-obtain strain of pot in order to laugh out loud at their shows.

I cry when I see John C. Reilly wasting his time there.

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
Not to mention Jeff Goldblum and Robin Williams...(tho I'm sure they're well paid to prostitute themselves)

Right now I'm a little bummed about Moral Orel ending, I've actually enjoyed most of the new season (esp the music).

I'm pretty stoked about Drinky the Crow tho, Tony Millionare (series creator) used to make fun of me on another board ;)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'll miss Moral Orel too, that's one of the better recent shows.

Drinky Crow looks good. Sort of like 12. Oz Mouse with more money, and an actual premise.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Not to mention Jeff Goldblum and Robin Williams...(tho I'm sure they're well paid to prostitute themselves)

Right now I'm a little bummed about Moral Orel ending, I've actually enjoyed most of the new season (esp the music).

I'm pretty stoked about Drinky the Crow tho, Tony Millionare (series creator) used to make fun of me on another board ;)

Yeah I've always wanted to watch Moral Orel. Damn me for sleeping late at night when these adult swim shows are on and/or surfing the web.:(

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I don't have cable. Therefore, I have nothing constructive to add to this conversation.

Here's a totally random and screwed-up picture to confuse things even more.

1220521043895.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.