All I Post About

Lulz Kitty

I came for the Lulz
I didn't know Bick used to do post count updates.

I remember a thread of two of Conchaga's in which he listed the top ten highest post count and karma members, making comments about them. He should go another one. RIGHT CONCHAGA?!?

Yub

Anachrophobic
Ewok fucking retards like Yub?

You opened a board for the express purpose of debating Wars vs Trek, one of the saddest geek cliché arguments ever, sir. Please don't then go and claim you have only one piece of Trek memorabilia and aren't a giant fat sweaty nerd like everyone else here*. At least people like Dork, Loktar and myself aren't living a lie, Mr Funk.

*All apologies to the fine womens of the Badlands

Lulz Kitty

I came for the Lulz
You opened a board for the express purpose of debating Wars vs Trek, one of the saddest geek cliché arguments ever, sir.

lololol rly? RLY? Is that what Dirk's board is really about? I haven't even lurked there yet. Too funny.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
You opened a board for the express purpose of debating Wars vs Trek, one of the saddest geek cliché arguments ever, sir. Please don't then go and claim you have only one piece of Trek memorabilia and aren't a giant fat sweaty nerd like everyone else here*. At least people like Dork, Loktar and myself aren't living a lie, Mr Funk.

A couple of things here, my furry friend. First of all, my board is a CONTINUATION of a Usenet group that I helped start in 1997. It's not a new thing. Secondly, I live in a small apartment. I don't have room for a lot of stuff. Here's a full inventory off all things Trek I own. I have the cutout, several Trek movies, a few Trek paperbacks, 2 Trek video games, and 3 small action figures in my kids' toy box. If you want to call the action figures "memorabilia" then fine. I have four. I have no reason whatsoever to lie about that. If I had room and funds, I would own a lot more. But I don't. My money and space are allocated for more important priorities. I have no earthly idea where you get the idea I'm "living a lie". I'll just chalk it up to your usual Downs babbling.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Kitty did my PM get to you? The internets died just as I was posting it-so I resent one that didn't mean a thing. Did it get to you or did the original get to you?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It sure did!

I can still smell it all these years later!

Love Child

One Love
I got to the first couple of posts and realized they were all me and I quit reading.
FFS! LOL
Also I miss Murrmaid <3 (my mistress of the sea)

Love Child

One Love
Why are you even giving in to them?
Loktar and Dork Lord make just as much sex posts as you.
The only people or person that never really liked it or made a comment about it was kitty, J & L, and SuN. They too post about sex. This tells me they have it bad for either Loktar or Pickle. Also why do they judge your sex life when they post about thier getting high? Do they think they are that moral?
Kitty and J&L have been succesful in bringing down the badlands. You let them, Pickle let them and Loktar let them.

Actually I feel like ths isn't me at all. Does this sound like me?
I know Gonad had ILC for a while, but I don't think I ever gave up LC!!!!!!
I sounded like such a mean whiny bitch! No wonder!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I wouldn't be so hard on yourself.