American Christmas

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Actually, I invented Christmas because I wanted to ...
but, first I invented time travel,
then,
I went back in time
and
started this tradition so in my future I could reap the benefits ....

and

I went to the Al Gore school of "Claim You Invent Everything."
I graduated, Salutatorian and Valedictorian,
with extra honors and a diploma on unicorn skin, which I also invented.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The while Eurocentric majority is shrinking every year, y'know. And that's based on the official census, not the actual number of illegal immigrants here.

Get ready for the national holiday song to be "Feliz Navidad". Apparently the blacks can't keep up with the Mexicans. Might be all the gangbanging and the AIDSes...

Tyrant

jack said:
For me, Christmas is a time where I cash in my chips for the year. What was good, what was bad. What I'll keep, what I'll toss. Who I love, and who I want to understand better.

I dream of world peace, a place where we all come together.

Plus I honor Saint Edacious many times during the holiday.

I sing songs. I buy and make stuff for people that I think they'll really enjoy. I make fussy little wrappings, and creative little cards. I make ornaments. The house smells like pine and cinnamon. The tree is holy in the house, smelling of the outdoor air and winter, twinkling with the lights and decorations accumulated as treasured memories over the years. I see and contact all the members of my family with wishes for love and joy.

I celebrate.
You're considered 'the Jew' here, whether you like it or not. I'll try to be honest and blunt, and sometimes the two aren't interchangeable (I will not become a mere memory?)

The United States of America has committed many sins since its inception, like every other nation. Sins which today would be considered absolutely intolerable, although the sins of this single nation are foistered on its children. I do not consider the forefathers of this land to be my own forefathers, yet I consider their vision to be sympathetic to the plight of people like my own forefathers. My forefathers lived meager lives as European serfs, living in nothing better than the caste system created in India towards the dark-skinned ones they deemed to be unclean, namely those born to work and who lived to die.

I was born and raised in the United States. My immediate family was not. My best friends here were not white and mainly non-Christian - yet we all strove to assimilate to the land of opportunities which lay before us.

I can weave a long yarn here but I'll end it like this: every person I knew would celebrate Christmas if only for its virtues and not for its religious references. We would all huddle around a tree and take advantage of the goodwill every person would have towards each other, Christian or not.

So when I see some cunt, or some massive corporation, eliminating Christmas from the list in its agenda, I'm a bit concerned, if not offended, because these cunts are supposed to represent the will of the majority, which is what democracy is all about.

I think this is a reasonable concern. If we can establish the USA as a predomently X-mas celebrating nation then we shouldn't permit some people to defy it simply to go against some cultural norm. The majority has spoken, IMO, and the majority doesn't care for this 'happy holidays' nonsense and would rather see a 'MERRY CHRISTMAS' message. Wasn't it last year that this stuff reared its head? How quickly these people adapt.

Tyrant

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
The while Eurocentric majority is shrinking every year, y'know. And that's based on the official census, not the actual number of illegal immigrants here.

Get ready for the national holiday song to be "Feliz Navidad". Apparently the blacks can't keep up with the Mexicans. Might be all the gangbanging and the AIDSes...
That sounds rather ignorant on your part, considering that the majority of South Americans are Christians.

Cranky Bastard

Racial intermixing doesn't bother me and the decline of the white doesn't either.

Those who threaten freedom bother me.

The Harlot

Messenger said:
That sounds rather ignorant on your part, considering that the majority of South Americans are Christians.

Technically Catholic. Not sure how long that will last though.

Cranky Bastard

Muslims are making strong inroads down there.

Tyrant

Sorry, you sound like typical race traitors to me. Being indifferent towards the prosperity of one group of people is one thing, but discarding whites in the name of religion is another. If it were up to me, you'd have bullets in the backs of your heads, and your God would come down some day to cast me down and avenge you. But since it's all relative to the Bible I'm sure you'd have not much problem with that either.

Cranky Bastard

Race means nothing to me. So if that makes me a race-traitor, then I am. ;)

I've been interracially married. I've met and kept as good friends former muslims. Been intimate with a jew. Courted a nazi chick.

Means nothing, they're all people.

Only one classification disturbs me in any way and that is religion. I could care less if the guy next door is a different religion than me. who gives a shit? I've convo-duked it out with jehovah's witnesses, mormons, catholics, baptists, cultists... just about all of them. But my most enlightening discussions were with muslims.

I was doing some contract work in California back in the early 80s and got to talking with a nice man who hardly ever smiled. We spoke of religion. He gloried in the willingness to die fighting christians, infidels and all other non-muslims (note, exactly what is being taught to muslim kids in textbooks the last 2 decades). He spoke for hours how it will be his salvation to kill as many as he could before "going out." Then this muslim would go back to serving ice cream to the little kiddies at the drug store and I would watch him scowl at them, sneering at the mothers who thought this muslim was just oh-so-noble and handsome and intense and ... you could see them getting wet over this monster who wanted to murder their kids.

Every muslim I have talked to since him who has followed Islam and reads the Koran echoes the same sentiments.

Race? Who gives a shit. When they follow something bad that tells them to kill innocents, then fuck 'em.