American Idol

eloisel

Forever Empress E
My favorites so far are
Big Mike and Crystal Bowersox.

FUCK YOU!!!
I only watch the first few episodes to see some people make a dick out off themselfs

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
I hate it.

Friday

Bazinga!
Lovin' Crystal!!!

I hopped on the VFTW Tim Urban bandwagon, however, and have been voting for him. The kid has moxie not letting the judges' condescending egos get him down. :)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Tim Urban would be good on something like Glee or High School Musical. He's got a nice voice but he needs some training, direction or something.

Iyhara

I'm high
There's a YouTube troll that would do very well on Idol. I'd love to see the judges' faces when she 'sings'.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Adam Lambert is on American Idol as a mentor tonight. I still just really like him. Still think he should have been the winner last season.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Big Mike and Crystal are still my favorites.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Ryan Seacrest needs to fall into a sinkhole and become part of the earth's molten core.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Although he is slightly annoying and kind of smarmy, why are you hating on Ryan?

Ryan Seacrest reeks of smarm. Blech.

Last night. Oh man. You KNOW it's bad when Teflon Tim's is one of only three memorable performances. Two go home tonight. I think it will be Andrew and Aaron though I think Casey was really nothing last night and Siobahn was all over the place (she's letting the judges turn her into a crooner, which she'll never be and it's damaging her). Top two for me: Lee and Crystal. I think that should be the finale too.

Michael is "fine" but he's just not all that vocally.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
William Hung also says Aaron and Andrew

eloisel

Forever Empress E
yeah - I know too. Not surprising, really.

I still just really like Adam Lambert.

Friday

Bazinga!
I wanted to slap Ryan for dissing Brian Dunkelman last night. Yeah, Dunkelman is probably still kicking himself for walking away from the AI franchise, but you don't publicly throw sand in someone's face like that. What a cunt move on Ryan's part.

Andrew needed to go home. He rode the Straight Up wave as far as it would take him. Katie went home a couple of people too early, but what are ya gonna do?

Don't feel too bad for them, however. They're both going to net about $100,000 each for what basically amounts to a summer's worth of work (the AI tour).

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I wanted to slap Ryan for dissing Brian Dunkelman last night. Yeah, Dunkelman is probably still kicking himself for walking away from the AI franchise, but you don't publicly throw sand in someone's face like that. What a cunt move on Ryan's part.

Andrew needed to go home. He rode the Straight Up wave as far as it would take him. Katie went home a couple of people too early, but what are ya gonna do?

Don't feel too bad for them, however. They're both going to net about $100,000 each for what basically amounts to a summer's worth of work (the AI tour).

I don't like the sound of Ryan's voice. Most of the time he sounds like he is saying something sarcastic.

I don't feel sorry for any of the contestants. This is stories for a lifetime kind of stuff for them. Plus, they are getting paid!

I admit I got a little choked up about Katie though I in no way shape or form thought she was going to get much further (maybe one more week) but she's really grown a lot.

Anyways all the top ten get to go on tour and there's a very nice pay check that comes with that.