American women be sluttiest sluts of all slutdom

Islamic Bowels

Filthy infidel savages be the wanton lustful of sexual desire whose women be the so perverted that the slutty sluts no wear a veil to make the degerate and barbaric men drool, slop, and slobber after such sleazy sordid sluts of the entire history of sluttiness. Filthy lecherousness in the movies and the TV and Internet causing all infidel hearts to race with insanity which be the againstness to Allah. Filthy sluts do the rubbing and temptations you to the wild spasms that insult Allah and make them not the slaves to the men they should be. It be despicable dastardly disgusting degenerate dames that downfall all dominions. We must not allow this!! These sick sensuous savage seductive sleazy sluts must be made to cover their faces to stop all these wild wicked western orgies! United States is so perverted it knows not how Allah pains to the prodding of pulsating pelvises. Stop your wickedness, America!!!!!!

Islamic Bowels

I count incredibly stupid and abominably so that someone it could make the commentaries immediately in my post. Why you exactly do not answer to my post instead of blabbering immediately in them. That is not ethical. The plokh. All hailed merciful and most valid god, Allah.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
durka.jpg