Ange, just so you'll know

eloisel

Forever Empress E
1) I have my own island in Tonga. That trumps your friend's condo/summer house in Costa Rica that you share with a co-worker of yours.

2) I have a real friend who runs an airport. He is also a diving instructor and he likes to take his students out to my island for diving holidays - lots of caves and humpback whales. They pay my way for me to holiday on my island as their use fee. That trumps your fake friend's fake 1/2 a million dollar yacht.

3) I have a real daughter - not one I have to pretend to be - and she is an awesome person with an awesome, exciting, fun life. That trumps your schizophrenic online personalities.

4) I have a real job working with interesting people who are movers and shakers. They are the kind of people you hear about in the news. That trumps your "I'm a nurse" bullshit any day.

5) And, because I have my own island, I am Empress Eloisel. In case you haven't guessed it, Empress trumps Queen.

Now, go out and get a life of your own. I'm using mine.

Ange

Banned
1) I have my own island in Tonga. That trumps your friend's condo/summer house in Costa Rica that you share with a co-worker of yours.

2) I have a real friend who runs an airport. He is also a diving instructor and he likes to take his students out to my island for diving holidays - lots of caves and humpback whales. They pay my way for me to holiday on my island as their use fee. That trumps your fake friend's fake 1/2 a million dollar yacht.

3) I have a real daughter - not one I have to pretend to be - and she is an awesome person with an awesome, exciting, fun life. That trumps your schizophrenic online personalities.

4) I have a real job working with interesting people who are movers and shakers. They are the kind of people you hear about in the news. That trumps your "I'm a nurse" bullshit any day.

5) And, because I have my own island, I am Empress Eloisel. In case you haven't guessed it, Empress trumps Queen.

Saw your pics. you must pay good to get a man to fuck you. But how do you keep them from vomiting in your face?

Hope your daughter ain't anything like you. Oink Oink

maybe you can get Loctar to fuck you for money. his parents said they tired of him mooching off them. he will either be fucking a pig faced Cunt(YOU) or sucking random cock for a can of beans.

Ange

Banned

I bet your daughter hates having to wind up looking like you. Is she a pig too?

Do you give her everything to keep her there?. move Loctar in too. He can pretend you are a grotesque alien....

Ange

Banned

Yeah right, you the mover and shaker. Everything shakes when you waddle in.

Ange

Banned

Fat Hog says what?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
quick ange go to the badlands for an important message!

Ange

Banned

Dream on Miss Piggy.

Guess you too lame and dumb to post with a girl half your age. beter get everybody you know to help you because you far too estupido to post with anybody even a tenth as good as me.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
maybe you can get Loctar to fuck you for money. his parents said they tired of him mooching off them.
You hear the voices of Loktar's parents in your head. lol There's a lot of people pretending to float around in there! :rofl:

Ange

Banned
quick ange go to the badlands for an important message!
I hope miss piggy paying you guys to fught for her stupid fat ass. She too busy stuffing that face to post.

somebody should tape her mouth shut or use your lasers to carve off a few hundred pounds. too. Can you imagine how embarrassed her daughter must be probaly her daughter is a hog like mom. The guys here are star trek officiers and miss piggy owns south pacific islands. Poor fatty can't think of anything to post, she looks like she has a one track mind(FOOD)!!!!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I think she missed my important message!

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I just talked to Earl's dead grandmother through a tin can this morning. She said she was disappointed in her grandson, and that he wasted his life. She also expressed that if it was possible, she'd kill herself all over again.

Ange

Banned
You hear the voices of Loktar's parents in your head. lol There's a lot of people pretending to float around in there! :rofl:
I care less about a star trek nerd, but I feel like shooting the members who sent me miss piggy's pics. Anybody look like that should never let them have a [icture.

BTW, while the guys who hacked into my facebook get you any of my dirty dancing videos? or my favorite from last year when I won the wet tshirt contest

bet those nerds been jacking off sready to them.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ...
well, at least I got old Angearl's pea brain off of Jack for a moment and it did do something besides cut and paste the same two-three year old crap from other boards.

Oh ... I'm so wounded. However will my ego withstand the bashing it just took. Angearl called me a pig. *over dramatic sigh* & *drops face in hands in shame*

Oh, and Angearl, no one has to send you a picture of me. I posted one on this board in an album on my profile.

Ange

Banned
I just talked to Earl's dead grandmother through a tin can this morning. She said she was disappointed in her grandson, and that he wasted his life. She also expressed that if it was possible, she'd kill herself all over again.
Poor Grandma. My dad was always far too much for any one woman to control him more than about one night full of fucking. Shit, that wild sex kept me awake almost every night growing up/ no wonder my mom got tired of it.

My dad's favorite expression was

Women are just like a bus
always a ne one cuming along.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I care less about a star trek nerd, but I feel like shooting the members who sent me miss piggy's pics. Anybody look like that should never let them have a [icture.
Aren't you a Trek nerd? You started a thread about some shitty Star Trek books.

BTW, while the guys who hacked into my facebook get you any of my dirty dancing videos? or my favorite from last year when I won the wet tshirt contest
Why would a 300lb man join a wet t-shirt contest?

bet those nerds been jacking off sready to them.
Who would? So gross! :puke:

Ange

Banned
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha ...
well, at least I got old Angearl's pea brain off of Jack for a moment and it did do something besides cut and paste the same two-three year old crap from other boards.

Oh ... I'm so wounded. However will my ego withstand the bashing it just took. Angearl called me a pig. *over dramatic sigh* & *drops face in hands in shame*

Oh, and Angearl, no one has to send you a picture of me. I posted one on this board in an album on my profile.
I got a sure fire real one.

Poor jack, he was owned by everybody. I got him noticed

He is pretty dull. says the same boring posts over and over

If your daughter looks like you I bet she has thought of or tried suicide.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Poor Grandma. My dad was always far too much for any one woman to control him more than about one night full of fucking. Shit, that wild sex kept me awake almost every night growing up/ no wonder my mom got tired of it.

Wait, did you just say your dad fucked your grandmother to death? That's pretty nasty, Earlange. No wonder you seem to be inbred. Did he touch you too? Is that why you act out on the internet? It's okay, you can tell us. I feel a group hug coming on...wait, no, that's gas.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect

Wait. You, pretending to be your own daughter, is saying here that your dad (really you) used to fuck your grandmother (your mom), OR that you used to fuck her OR that your father used to fuck your grandmother?

I'm confused. I'll tin can call her again in the morning to get this all straightened out.

Ange

Banned
Aren't you a Trek nerd? You started a thread about some shitty Star Trek books.

Why would a 300lb man join a wet t-shirt contest?

Who would? So gross! :puke:
I posted 500 books. I am in many file sharing groups from my school days and got them for the nerds here. Star trek was gone long before I was born. I am more into nite clubs, dancing and hanging out with friends. with reminds me. I got friends in the other room who kidnap my TV for their laker games.

see ya later, time for some COCKtails.