Retired Account

Donovan

beer, I want beer
error.

Seph

Retired Account

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
It's interesting how SuN disappeared from the forum by the time Ange registered, and reemerged just as Ange was banned.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
doubtful, considering the prolific history Ange had at the other boards. Those people knew Earl very well, as he had been doing his little thing for several years.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Has SuN ever strung more than three sentences together in a single post?

Ange recycled his shit over and over again, but what was regurgitated would be paragraphs.

Seph

Retired Account
^correct

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
this thread is ridiculous.

Kthnx

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Sun = a little odd but sweet and nice to have around
Ange = crazy and fun to load up with firecrackers, douse in gasoline, then throw a lit match at

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_wvKhRX9xeM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_wvKhRX9xeM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I'd have fun in the SuN,

But Ange, he was strAnge. That was some weird shit. I forgot about crack and what it does to your brain, having never been a fan.

Love Child

One Love
btw there was a new register by the name of diamond gypsy. She was at Lyqwnorama. Doesn't look like she/he/it will stick around tho-which is good becase its on the same level of ange. Stupid boring ass mother fucking cunts.