Anne Hathaway is hotter than Natalie Portman

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Remember when I used to just make random "female celeb A is hotter than female celeb B" threads like this? And "FEMALE CELEB C IS MY NEW NUMBER ONE!"? Maybe that's what the Mine Field needs again, to thrive. Probably not though. I feel guilty now posting threads for no reason other than LOOK AT ME I'M POSTING REPLY LOVE ME HITLER but I just did it.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Remember when I used to just make random "female celeb A is hotter than female celeb B" threads like this? And "FEMALE CELEB C IS MY NEW NUMBER ONE!"? Maybe that's what the Mine Field needs again, to thrive. Probably not though. I feel guilty now posting threads for no reason other than LOOK AT ME I'M POSTING REPLY LOVE ME HITLER but I just did it.

Anne Hathaway... hotter than Natalie Portman? What are you smoking?

Ishcabittle

UH OH, THE BOAARD'S SMARTEST MEMBER (MENTY) IS A BOUT TO AGREE WITH THE BOARDS'S DUMBEST MEMBER (LUCY)... I THINK THIS IS THE END OF DAYS.

CaptainWacky

I'm just trying to STIMULATE debate.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Perhaps they are both so hot they cancel each other out allowing for those less hot celebrities to shine LIKE THE SUN.

CaptainWacky

Hey, Princess Diaries...oh, right.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Wasn't she in The Devil Wears Prada?

Ishcabittle

great, now i have to consider whether i wanna watch the dead guy lick his palm to lube up his cowboy buddy's bunghole just so i can see her titties.

um, yeah, natalie's hotter.

CaptainWacky

There are no facts, just opinions. THat's a fact.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
You don't have to watch the man lurv, you can google Anne Hathaway's tits!

CaptainWacky

Every girl is equally attractive.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
You don't even have to watch the cowboy love for the boobehs. She showed them first in Havoc.

CaptainWacky

But who doesn't love cowboy love?