Annual Black Friday reminder

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Experts have just discovered that we have been misinterpreting historic events for centuries.

Apparently, the birth of Jesus, the life of St. Nicholas and the rise of American capitalism were all prophetic events to prepare us for the eventual coming of Rebecca Black's "Friday".

I for one welcome our new autotuned overlordess.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Fun fun fun.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I gave in and bought Assassins Creed Origins as a Christmas present to myself.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I bought a telly, because as a "posterboy for consumerism" I thought I may as well join in rather than sneering from the sidelines.

My lovely, very red, Aunt calls me a "posterboy for consumerism" to wind me up. I have actually embraced the title.

CaptainWacky

I bought some carrot sticks. For the reindeer.

Brickvader

Watching yall
Experts have just discovered that we have been misinterpreting historic events for centuries.

Apparently, the birth of Jesus, the life of St. Nicholas and the rise of American capitalism were all prophetic events to prepare us for the eventual coming of Rebecca Black's "Friday".

I for one welcome our new autotuned overlordess.

Lol

CaptainWacky

Headvoid I'm going to use my ops skills to move those posts to the correct thread once I figure out how the fuck to do that...

CaptainWacky

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Dst5j5gVsAAAqFa.jpg

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
DsxJck7WoAAgKy2.jpg

A follow up!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I bet it's Elvis Presley reincarnated as a real polar bear, but the media conspired to say it was a man in a suit to PROTECT HIS SECRET.

CaptainWacky

Do people really camp out in tents still, really?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They do for black Friday. Their RVs won't fit on the sidewalk!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They also camp out in tents when the government is too dense and thoughtless to figure out some shelter or housing for them after losing everything in wildfires or hurricanes.

CaptainWacky

Well I meant specifically for shopping reasons (haven't they heard of online shpping.)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
They want the stuff so bad they line up at the door days before the sale starts.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
There’s nothing I want which is sought after enough to require camping. I’m just not very fashionable.