Another request for the Man Behind the Curtain please

Can someone please turn off my private messages? I do not wish to accept any more from the likes of Odd Sock and the settings page is so messed up I cannot do this myself.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Done. You will only receive PMs and visitor messages from staff, or people you add to your Contacts list.

OK Thank you sir!

Sadly I can't make any changes in there without having to bother you every time. When I changed my email address it took away my privacy setting and I had to ask in here to have it reset.

Feel free to put PM's only from admins in my settings and I know someone who can fix the MySql mess you have if you guys can't. I just won't put his info openly for obvious reasons.

Odd Sock

Banned
so you won't be answering the three questions I put to you?

as I suspected, you're nothing more than a cowardly Vap sock franchise

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I don't see any question thread started by you in this forum.

Odd Sock

Banned
no that was to Pandora. I sent 'her' the 4 questions by PM and 'she' only answered the first question (and only half answered it). she chickened out of our agreement

Ignore the lunatic, Eggs. He chickened out of meeting me three times now and his questions are ludicrous which I will not be answering.

Psycho fuck thinks I'm Jack too. I'm just done with him and his bullshit. I'm not here to answer the demands of the demented and I turned off my PM's because of the demented.

Odd Sock

Banned
the questions were not ludicrous. they were perfectly sensible and necessary to decide whether you are worth my valuable time. your refusal to answer them is very telling and tells me all I need to know

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
the questions were not ludicrous. they were perfectly sensible and necessary to decide whether you are worth my valuable time. your refusal to answer them is very telling and tells me all I need to know

What were the questions?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Keep this stuff down in Spew Freely K THX BI