Another Troll Kingdom member banned and created his own board.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Here's the deal John (The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint...If you can prove to me that you're truly perma-banned, I'll pulll some strings and get your sorry/pathetic-washout-asshole reinstated... Deal?..Or..No deal?...Post your answer at The 100 Drummer message board, The Gulded Signal<<<Do you miss us (Troll Kingdom).

^^:gagh:^^

MODMAN

Another Troll Kingdom member banned and created his own board.​

Att: Charles J. Wilson aka. @blackfoot NAP ; @C-40

Subject: Cease and Desist - Disruptive Behavior

Dear Charles (@blackfoot NAP ; @C-40)

I am writing to address the persistent and disruptive activities that have become synonymous with your presence at TROLL KINGDOM. Your continuous posting of articles without any meaningful engagement, the incessant updating of threads with copied content, and the blatant use of "sock" accounts to manipulate post interactions, are detrimental to the community.

This letter serves as an explicit demand for the immediate cessation of these disruptive behaviors. TROLL KINGDOM is a space intended for substantive and meaningful discussions; your actions are not only counterproductive but actively detrimental to the community's atmosphere.

Your current online conduct reflects poorly on your own character and undermines the quality of interaction for genuine members seeking valuable discourse. It is evident that your approach deviates from the communal spirit TROLL KINGDOM strives to uphold.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your online conduct and recalibrate your approach to align with the ethos of TROLL KINGDOM. Failure to comply with this demand will leave me with no option but to escalate the matter further.

I trust that you will take this communication seriously and act promptly to rectify your online behavior.

Sincerely,

MODMAN.jpg

MODMAN

Sincerely, Fuck off
MODMAN.jpg

Ass Smack GIF - Ass Smack Smacking GIFs

Behave yourself poop stick

Att: Charles J. Wilson aka. @blackfoot NAP ; @C-40

Subject: Cease and Desist - Disruptive Behavior

Dear Charles (@blackfoot NAP ; @C-40)

I am writing to address the persistent and disruptive activities that have become synonymous with your presence at TROLL KINGDOM. Your continuous posting of articles without any meaningful engagement, the incessant updating of threads with copied content, and the blatant use of "sock" accounts to manipulate post interactions, are detrimental to the community.

This letter serves as an explicit demand for the immediate cessation of these disruptive behaviors. TROLL KINGDOM is a space intended for substantive and meaningful discussions; your actions are not only counterproductive but actively detrimental to the community's atmosphere.

Your current online conduct reflects poorly on your own character and undermines the quality of interaction for genuine members seeking valuable discourse. It is evident that your approach deviates from the communal spirit TROLL KINGDOM strives to uphold.

I strongly urge you to reconsider your online conduct and recalibrate your approach to align with the ethos of TROLL KINGDOM. Failure to comply with this demand will leave me with no option but to escalate the matter further.

I trust that you will take this communication seriously and act promptly to rectify your online behavior.

Sincerely,

MODMAN.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Here's the deal John (The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint...If you can prove to me that you're truly perma-banned, I'll pulll some strings and get your sorry/pathetic-washout-asshole reinstated... Deal?..Or..No deal?...Post your answer at The 100 Drummer message board, The Gulded Signal<<<Do you miss us (Troll Kingdom).

^^:gagh:^^

He's banned, he can't post here... he'll never post here again...yet he owns you daily.

I'M LOVING IT! :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^I don't believe that to be true^^...I think TK's The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint either...(A) Pussied out! (B.) Sold out all of his account to Venooker, like he did with other former TK members (Sarek, Conchaga, Gear, Bitchslapsmitty, Dirk Funk, Siren, Dork Lord, Danny Hellman etc-etc), but is not perma-banned...C'mon Venooker!.. What's your angle?...What do you plan on doing with all those accounts? What do you and your family have for TK, before you sleep with worms?...Does Steve Bissette and Rick Veitch have something to do with you destroying Troll Kingdom?...Trust this Troll Kingdoms The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint, your fake board (The Guilded/The Signal will not survive The 100 Drummer forum<<He only has 12 members.

jack

No one (especially me) gives the tiniest fuck what you believe.

kick-balls-in-the-balls.gif

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^I don't believe that to be true^^...I think TK's The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint either...(A) Pussied out! (B.) Sold out all of his account to Venooker, like he did with other former TK members (Sarek, Conchaga, Gear, Bitchslapsmitty, Dirk Funk, Siren, Dork Lord, Danny Hellman etc-etc), but is not perma-banned...C'mon Venooker!.. What's your angle?...What do you plan on doing with all those accounts? What do you and your family have for TK, before you sleep with worms?...Does Steve Bissette and Rick Veitch have something to do with you destroying Troll Kingdom?...Trust this Troll Kingdoms The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint, your fake board (The Guilded/The Signal will not survive The 100 Drummer forum<<He only has 12 members.

No one (especially me) gives the tiniest fuck what you believe.

^^BULLSHIT^^...That's why you keep posting on Troll Kingdoms The Question/The Highwayman/The Saints behalf...I mean if The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint was perma-banned, why do you still stand up for him at TK?...I mean nobody here gives a FUCK but you...This thread should have died at at post #1 if Troll Kingdoms The Question/The Highwayman/The Saints was really perma-banned for screwing over Eggs Mayonnaise, CaptainWacky and Mentalist at The Mine Field<<Venooker!, did you participate in Troll Kingdoms The Question/The Highwayman/The Saints fake banning, to try and take Troll Kingdom OUT?...Like you (Venooker) and Steve Bissette done to Rick Veitch at Comicon?...Like your doing to Dirk Funk/Tyralak's ASVS...You are the reason why Dono and Gear's Spinn-Flipperry don't exist...Just like your Funny-Book message board (The Kingdom) flipped flopped.<<BUT at least you got PAID-IN-Full for that failure

MODMAN

^^BULLSHIT^^...That's why you keep posting on Troll Kingdoms The Question/The Highwayman/The Saints behalf...I mean if The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint was perma-banned, why do you still stand up for him at TK?...I mean nobody here gives a FUCK but you...This thread should have died at at post #1 if Troll Kingdoms The Question/The Highwayman/The Saints was really perma-banned for screwing over Eggs Mayonnaise, CaptainWacky and Mentalist at The Mine Field<<Venooker!, did you participate in Troll Kingdoms The Question/The Highwayman/The Saints fake banning, to try and take Troll Kingdom OUT?...Like you (Venooker) and Steve Bissette done to Rick Veitch at Comicon?...Like your doing to Dirk Funk/Tyralak's ASVS...You are the reason why Dono and Gear's Spinn-Flipperry don't exist...Just like your Funny-Book message board (The Kingdom) flipped flopped.<<BUT at least you got PAID-IN-Full for that failure

How was your date with the Carolina Panther's cheerleader / your hand?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Dog Eating GIF

^^:bigass:^^

Guilded - The Signal
Click Here For Complete Story
By: The Question/The Highwayman/The Saint and 100 Drummer<<BUSTED!

jack

I hope @C-40 at least enjoyed his cook-out with former Carolina Panthers player Mike Rucker (now CEO / Owner of Group Vision Realty):

Yeah he's like all liars, just spews bullshit out...never bothers to even check what he's talking about. Last year he spun a lie about meeting michael jordan at a Hornets game. Turned out Jordan was busy trying to sell the club in Florida the night he said they were "meeting up"

Lies are Cunt-40's currency. You just can't trust anything he says.

That's why I ask him why he's such an untrustworthy coward all the time?

Hey Cunt-40.........................

Alice wants to have a word with you.... I showed her all your bullshit about her and she's pretty fucking pissed off.

:bigass:

jack

Of course, he's such a coward he'll wait until he thinks I've logged off for the evening to bother to lie in response. I kick him in the balls every day in every way.

:bigass:

MODMAN

So, @C-40 has dinner dates in his head with men he idolizes / not-so-secretly desires, then?

He brags about it here to make it feel real, posts the same 10+ year old pic of a hummer ... and then while his fictitious adventure to central Charlotte is meant to be unfolding, he's spotted slinking off to the liquor store by DevilMan.

Jesus. Move over Salad Fingers.

jack

Guess this thread didn't turn out how he hoped either.