Anthropo Rail Updated

Looking forward to your comments, panda.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:wMcuJimBDscJ:www.webcomicsnation.com/missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!/missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!missmanners is a goddess!/+anthropo+rail&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&client=firefox-a

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Totally pwned by linking :::laughing:::

jack

To our readers: Anthropo Rail is on temporary hiatus while we work on creating a unique url website for this comic. On this website you'll see more installments of Anthropo Rail as well as original design t-shirts and free downloads like desktop images. The best thing we'll be offering is comic strips and content NOT AVAILABLE ON THE FREE WEBSITE downloadable with a small payment. Get yourself a .cbz - .cbr reader and get ready for more 'Rail. It's a huge project because I'm not happy with some of the more common methods available, so there's lots of research involved. Sorry I can't say how long it will take, but suffice to say that something done is best done right. We'll make the announcements right here when the time comes and link you to the website. Thanks to all my readers for your patience

jack

:::crickets:::