Any interest in Troll Kingdom Radio?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I still own the URL, and now that the messboard is shuttered permanently, GoDaddy has a cheap deal for hosting and storage.

I still have all the old shows (there are 16 of them, about 45 minutes each) and have continued to be obsessed with new music over the last couple of years, and would be willing to consider starting up the radio segments again, if there's any interest.

Lilac

Luci ain't got nothin' on me.
There's interest, but sadly little actual motivation on my part from all my other side projects.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Sure why not? Better that be your TK legacy than how many consecutive times you can rile up Pickle...

if only jack were SEXier? Yeah, then his site would have given me a woody...hence, a 7.5 inch further chance of anyone giving a FUCK! imo.

jack

gross

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Do you plan on posting those shows anywhere? I listened to one and enjoyed it.

jack

I can post them one at a time pretty soon, I think.

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
I still own the URL, and now that the messboard is shuttered permanently, GoDaddy has a cheap deal for hosting and storage.

I still have all the old shows (there are 16 of them, about 45 minutes each) and have continued to be obsessed with new music over the last couple of years, and would be willing to consider starting up the radio segments again, if there's any interest.

I liked it, but do it video like the don Imus show so we can see ya flapping your yap.

You were missed Jack..

jack

You do realize you're responding to a post made nearly six years ago?

Stuart was kilt in an unfortunate threshing machine mishap in 2010.

11460.imgcache.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I am for all men being kilted.

jack