Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Yeah, I'm sorry. I guess my hand slipped right across your user settings, just like you have across the smileys in everyone's CP.

It's staying turned off for as long as it takes you to stop being a cunt, by the way.

By those parameters, you'll get it turned back on about ten minutes after you die. Is that OK?

Aquehonga

Un Banned
WHEN I buy TK from Menty.

Alot of heads are gonna roll:pissed:

Perma-Hellbans will be handed out:day:

PS: I'll also buy TBBS from Krishtin, $DN from Wing Wong & TurdForge from Lensmen to boot:) There'll be NOWHERE for any of you to go:rofl:

Aquehonga

Un Banned
Has ANYONE who's said I'M LEAVING:Cry: really NOT COME BACK?

If they were banned coincidentally-

IT DOESN'T FUCKING COUNT!

So any of these blokes NOT return to stir up :drama::phpquestion:

Sniper Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Yeah, I'm sorry. I guess my hand slipped right across your user settings, just like you have across the smileys in everyone's CP.

It's staying turned off for as long as it takes you to stop being a cunt, by the way.

By those parameters, you'll get it turned back on about ten minutes after you die. Is that OK?

At least you've stopped denying being an admin.

Weevil

Kudos to Aquehonga for the entertaining fake meltdown. :techman:

This thread was not up to Gagh's "standards" and was dumped in the Lost Soul's Room.

I ain't posting in no LSR Jack:p

LSR=ban IMO.

So fuck Troll Kingdumb in the ass.

I wonder if this post will be quoted down in the Troll Kingdumb. That's happened before to other TurdForgers.

The present regime & PTB down in TK are lousy internet demons.

They're TrekBBS Jr.
icon_shrug.gif

Seph

Retired Account
jar jar is a fool, i would like to do my kick boxing practice on... straight injuries..