Arabs to lift financial blockade on Palestinians

Tyrant

Ogami

Maybe their arab neighbors could actually do something to help the Palestinians for a change, instead of giving them false hope that someone else will come along to push the Jews into sea. (Which is what the arab countries have been telling the Palestinians for 50+ years)

Tyrant

Why? Those Jews should all be smeared with pig fat, sterilized, and pushed into the sea. Every Arab knows this, and that's why I am with the terrorist and hope they kill as many Jews and American soldiers in Iraq as possible. I fully support Arabic ambitions in finally cleansing the Middle East of those parasites, and gleefully await as many deaths in Israel as possible. Don't you?

Ogami

I see what you mean by trolling, you have no intention of discussing your actual threads.

But then that would mean you're trolling "Armchair Philosophers", not me.

The arab countries have never truly done anything to help the Palestinians prosper or assimilate into their own countries because they don't want them. Rather, they have always felt it is cheaper to keep the Palestinians in refugee camps to use as pressure against Israel, a country they have been unable to match on the battlefield.

I feel some sympathy for the Palestinians, who are being used as pawns by their arab "brothers". But it's been like this 50+ years. Do they wait another hundred years for someone to change their lives for them? Do they continue begging for handouts for the next 1000 years? What does it take for the Palestinian people to realize that they and they alone can lift themselves out of poverty?

It's up to them, and anyone who goes through life expecting someone else to make their life better for them will be miserable.

-Ogami

Tyrant

Though they're still evil terrorist, and not desperate freedom fighters, for blowing themselves up. Yes.