Archiblad Nixon...Who tha fuck are you again?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I see you have interjected yourself in this matter.

Do you think Conchaga has what it takes to accomplish his mission on December 28 or January 3?

:popcorn:

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Yo bitch. What did I say about turning tricks without my permission?

Name that place, cupcakeer.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I see you have interjected yourself in this matter.

Do you think Conchaga has what it takes to accomplish his mission on December 28 or January 3?

:popcorn:

Absolutely. God knows he owns enough of you at this point.

What are you bangin about? Or is it you don't undrstand what I'm asking?......Never mind

In real life, face to face, man to man. Do you think Conchaga has what it takes to accomplish his mission on December 28 or January 3?

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
22209-pzewojgcnaeim6y-8190kfc185.gif

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
What are you bangin about? Or is it you don't undrstand what I'm asking?......Never mind

In real life, face to face, man to man. Do you think Conchaga has what it takes to accomplish his mission on December 28 or January 3?

Let's see if I can make this as clear as possible:

Yes: Conchaga positively has "what it takes" to reduce you, Charles, to a brown & pink paste. He's been in no shortage of very real fights, many involving weapons. He has military training. He has a well-founded reputation for going completely sickhouse on his opponents. It would surprise exactly no one here if he were to twist your head off like a jar lid and fuck your ragged skull. The last sensation you'd likely ever experience would be his cock popping out your nose. Think about that, Nap: His cock. Your nose. Together at last.

Fortunately, all he wants to do is smack you around 'til you learn some respect, and if you eventually DO grow enough balls to face him at the designated time & place (that he's been clamoring for you to name for about a week now), he will absolutely succeed in making you cry like the bitch you are.

Now let's all kick back and watch Blackfoot play stupid again, asking for even more clarification, all while flogging the wrinkled SlimJim between his legs with a handful of fresh sardines.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up

Yes: Conchaga positively has "what it takes" to reduce you, Charles, to a brown & pink paste. He's been in no shortage of very real fights, many involving weapons. He has military training. He has a well-founded reputation for going completely sickhouse on his opponents. It would surprise exactly no one here if he were to twist your head off like a jar lid and fuck your ragged skull. The last sensation you'd likely ever experience would be his cock popping out your nose. Think about that, Nap: His cock. Your nose. Together at last.

Fortunately, all he wants to do is smack you around 'til you learn some respect, and if you eventually DO grow enough balls to face him at the designated time & place (that he's been clamoring for you to name for about a week now), he will absolutely succeed in making you cry like the bitch you are.

Now let's all kick back and watch Blackfoot play stupid again, asking for even more clarification, all while flogging the wrinkled SlimJim between his legs with a handful of fresh sardines.

EPIC FUCKING WIN!

steve samurai jack

Yes: Conchaga positively has "what it takes" to reduce you, Charles, to a brown & pink paste. He's been in no shortage of very real fights, many involving weapons. He has military training.

*laughing*

what does any of that has to with anything? do you really have that much confedence in Conchaga? or is this a mind game you're trying to play with blackie?

if i had the chance as nap, i wouldn't be impressed at all. sounds like your blowing wind up conchaga's ass. fucking fart sniffer

*tee hee*

Yes: Conchaga positively has "what it takes" to reduce you, Charles, to a brown & pink paste. He's been in no shortage of very real fights, many involving weapons. He has military training. He has a well-founded reputation for going completely sickhouse on his opponents.

I bet he has a pretty impressive nunchucks collection. And a ferret.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Do the work Archiblad, I named the place and time. Its Conchaga who's ducking and dodging the meeting place and time.

I'm sure if you try, then surly you can report it to Conchga. Who continues to make a fucking idiot out of hiself evrey time he ask.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This, coming from the dual that blackfoot cooked up (and years ago, on a whole other board) just to applaud himself.

smallsmileys156.gif

Still bangin' bout something you don't have proof of again. I'm pretty sure we've been around the block on other message boards Archie.

You're just like a Guttersnipe, a worthless coward at best. Show some guts bitch, reveal your guttersnipe handle and face me at "TK", gutters style.

Do tha damn thang coward. Who's my dual again? My claim to fame is never using dual/socks.

The only dual that can be associated with my account was "Pork" provided against my will by Dershocka.

I never used it, I gave the account to the members of N.A.P. To the best of my knowledge geedis has sole possesion of Pork.

Ask around.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
I bet he has a pretty impressive nunchucks collection. And a ferret.
275.gif

Do the work Archiblad, I named the place and time. Its Conchaga who's ducking and dodging the meeting place and time.

I'm sure if you try, then surly you can report it to Conchga. Who continues to make a fucking idiot out of hiself evrey time he ask.

Still bangin' bout something you don't have proof of again. I'm pretty sure we've been around the block on other message boards Archie.

You're just like a Guttersnipe, a worthless coward at best. Show some guts bitch, reveal your guttersnipe handle and face me at "TK", gutters style.

Do tha damn thang coward. Who's my dual again? My claim to fame is never using dual/socks.

The only dual that can be associated with my account was "Pork" provided against my will by Dershocka.

I never used it, I gave the account to the members of N.A.P. To the best of my knowledge geedis has sole possesion of Pork.

Ask around
floorhead.gif